American Idol Season 10: Official Thread PART II!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waht will everyone sing next week? not much there for James, maybe a rocked up version of "I feel the earth move" maybe haley could do "smackwater jack"
now, this is just a joke, people.... Jacob could do "you make me feel like a natural woman".
(not that there's anything wrong with that)

So, David Cook will perform you say? Brrrrrring it! :banana:

The first group number. Meh. Lauren clearly a stronger singer than Haley (and that's a good thing). not only that I can clearly hear Haley butchering the background vocals. It's all Haley ruining it. :headache:

The Ford music video. Super lame as usual. :sad2:

The second group number. I LOVE this song...but I do not love the guys singing it. This is really really bad. Scotty cannot do anything other than country and the other two are floundering badly. :guilty:

The first cut. CASEY/JACOB. I would say for sure Casey is safe and Jacob could potentially be in the bottom. And the walk of shame goes to....

JACOB! Uh...yeah. Duh. :thumbsup2

David Cook revisits Idol. At long last we get to see TALENT on the Idol stage!! "The Last Goodbye"...I have to wonder about DC. EVERY song he has done is about unrequited love or breaking up. Does nobody love this poor guy for real?? Doesn't matter, cause he could sing me the phone book and knock my underwear off from twenty paces. Speaking of which, if anybody does find my undies, please let me know! :lmao:

The Scooby-gang goes to Dodger stadium and bowling. I get it...they're normal kids just hangin' out! Okay, the spa I am jealous of. :cloud9:

The second cut...LAUREN/JAMES/STEFANO. No brainer. Stefano needs to go. The second dunce-stool goes to...

STEFANO. Boo-yah! :woohoo:

The third cut...HALEY/SCOTTY. Oh come on! They're making it too easy tonight. Totally Haley in the third slot. And am I three for three???......

HALEY. Wow. I am some kind of sorcerer. :wizard:

So Haley gets to go sit. Whatever. Stefano is washed up IMO. On to Katy Perry! Did she raid the Black Eyed Peas wardrobe from the Superbowl?? :rotfl2:

The final cut...STEFANO/JACOB. We all know where I stand. Am I really Kreskin? We'll seeeeeeeeeeee....

Bye Bye STEFANO! :woohoo:

G'night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter