Amazon Prime Now

Thanks, yes, when I ordered Amazon Prime Now in June, it was delivered to the front desk. It took some time to find the package.

I still think that if the package is delivered to bell services/luggage services, there is no guarantee that DISNEY will deliver it immediately. Like I said in 2015, we went to the front desk and they delivered within a few hours, whereas in 2016, they would have delivered, but it was not automatic and it took time. The response from the front desk (I was actually at the front desk, not on the phone) was something like "It will get delivered while they are making their rounds today." It was not just sent to our room when we called. This was also at AoA, a value resort. Therefore, I opted to take the things myself (with a borrowed cart) because I didn't want to wait.

When we were at Beach Club, we pulled up to the curb and had bell services hold our luggage, when we called for it to our room, it was there in just a few minutes.

Can you by any chance tell me the correct delivery address for Animal Kingdom DVC - Kidani Village? When I shop Amazon Prime NOW and go to my cart it won't let me go past entering delivery address as it says it is not a valid delivery location. I am trying to use: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2901 Osceola Pkwy., Bay Lake, FL 32830.

Many people say they have successfully used Amazon Prime NOW. I wonder how then???

I don't understand your question. I meant alcohol - I've used Garden Grocer for alcohol, and Prime Now for other grocery items. Safeway is just less expensive than Garden Grocer, and I can add wine & beer to the order! Simplify. I like Safeway delivery!

They don't, but Safeway now delivers to Disney resorts! And they do deliver beer and wine! Prices are much better than Garden Grocer.

I'm using them for our spring break trip in March (I use Safeway delivery at home sometimes, if I'm under the weather or just too busy). I'm already working on our cart!

Do you mind sharing the URL for Safeway ?? We usually use garden Grocer, but I am willing to look at alternatives.

Thanks!

SW

Can you by any chance tell me the correct delivery address for Animal Kingdom DVC - Kidani Village? When I shop Amazon Prime NOW and go to my cart it won't let me go past entering delivery address as it says it is not a valid delivery location. I am trying to use: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2901 Osceola Pkwy., Bay Lake, FL 32830.

JJP510----
Kidani Village address is------ 3701 Osceola Parkway, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830
We just got back Sunday and ordered twice from Amazon Prime Now.
It was great! We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter and they delivered our order to Bell Services.

Hope you have a great time!!!
Karyn

Just a quick post to say that I had a Prime Now package delivered while we were there last week. My backpack was compromised by a rogue squirrel that wanted my almonds, so I needed a new one halfway through our trip. I COULD have just picked up a more expensive Disney backpack, but I wanted something plain. Amazon Basics backpack was like $16, I added a deck of playing cards to bring the total up to $20 and had it the next morning before we left for the parks. Great little backpack too.

Just a quick post to say that I had a Prime Now package delivered while we were there last week. My backpack was compromised by a rogue squirrel that wanted my almonds, so I needed a new one halfway through our trip. I COULD have just picked up a more expensive Disney backpack, but I wanted something plain. Amazon Basics backpack was like $16, I added a deck of playing cards to bring the total up to $20 and had it the next morning before we left for the parks. Great little backpack too.
Which resort? Did bell services bring it to you or did you go to the front desk to pick it up? Thanks for the report!

Which resort? Did bell services bring it to you or did you go to the front desk to pick it up? Thanks for the report!

Art of Animation. I got the notification on my phone that it had been delivered and a while later, bell services showed up at my door with it. I assume if I were in more of a rush, I could've gone down to pick it up. It worked great and I really wish it were available in my area!

Art of Animation. I got the notification on my phone that it had been delivered and a while later, bell services showed up at my door with it. I assume if I were in more of a rush, I could've gone down to pick it up. It worked great and I really wish it were available in my area!

Fabulous! We'll be there in a couple weeks. :)

We used Prime Now at CSR in Sept. It worked great! We mostly got drinks and snacks. The driver called us when he was close and we had him leave it with Bell Services.
Bell Services then delivered it to our room. I will definitely use it again.

We used Prime Now at CSR in Sept. It worked great! We mostly got drinks and snacks. The driver called us when he was close and we had him leave it with Bell Services.
Bell Services then delivered it to our room. I will definitely use it again.

So when you filled in the phone number in the address, you put your cell #?

I know I put my cell phone number in. I assume I filled in the resort for the address.

Has anybody actually tried Amazon Prime to the polynesian resort? I am considering it instead of Garden Grocer for our upcoming trip.

We stayed at the Poly a couple of weeks ago, and although we didn't personally order from Amazon, we saw a stack of empty Amazon Pantry boxes sitting outside of a room down the hall from us.

We stayed at the Poly a couple of weeks ago, and although we didn't personally order from Amazon, we saw a stack of empty Amazon Pantry boxes sitting outside of a room down the hall from us.

Those would be Prime Pantry (and I've left my share of boxes in the room for recycling, LOL). Prime Now uses paper grocery bags! I like them both!

We did both Amazon Pantry and Amazon Prime Now for our trip last week. The Amazon Pantry was ordered prior to leaving and delivered to the resort in about 3-4 days for water and snacks. I called bell services when we were back for the night and the brought it to the room. It came in a big box. While there, I got sick and needed to order some Muxinex and a few other things. They were delivered within a couple hours. On my way back in, I asked about it at Bell Services. They sent me to reception, who couldn't find it and sent me back to Bell Services. They said, "check your room". Sure enough, it was there in a paper grocery bag. I'd say both worked well.

I'm thinking of using Prime Now. If I'm in my room for the two hour window will Amazon bring it right to my door? Or do they only deliver to Bell Services? Thanks!

I'm thinking of using Prime Now. If I'm in my room for the two hour window will Amazon bring it right to my door? Or do they only deliver to Bell Services? Thanks!

We were in our room and they still had to drop it off at Bell Services. Disney doesn't really like delivery guys going to the doors of guests.

Anyone know the address for Pop century deliveries? I put in the zip code 32830 and it says out of range :( did they stop doing this? TYIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter