Amazing Race

Seriously, how did that dad not have a heartattack last night! With his daughter yelling at him to run and whining about how they're going to be last, maybe she should have looked back to see how bad her dad was struggling. I was hoping they were the ones going home, bummed about who did go home. If Cory wouldn't have help Anna Leigh on the bus they might have ended up losing. He's too much of a nice guy.😏

I fell asleep right before everyone got to the mat. I'm not sad to hear who went home, although they kept a specifically niceness about themselves, but I really wish it was the dad and his nasty daughter.

Oh Cory!!! Why oh why did you tell Anna and Dad that they were in a bus, not the subway….duh! I was so aggravated that they teamed up. Glad the beard boys finally won A leg. And the brothers! They are a really good team, never squabble. The end is near.

Steve Cargile (54) is the oldest top-4 contestant since 2018 and Ronald Hsu (58), and his daughter Christina placed 2nd. I really wish Anna Leigh would give him more credit for doing everything she does at twice her age.

Oh Cory!!! Why oh why did you tell Anna and Dad that they were in a bus, not the subway….duh! I was so aggravated that they teamed up. Glad the beard boys finally won A leg. And the brothers! They are a really good team, never squabble. The end is near.
Teaming up bit all of them in the butt. It was edited to make it look like Joel and Garret was able to pass them while they were running around in circles.

Teaming up bit all of them in the butt.
I was thinking that. The guys usually navigate better on their own. They ask people to see Google Maps on their phone rather than asking for the person to tell them directions. However, stopping for directions takes time and, if they are all together, the guys can out run everyone else.

Teaming up bit all of them in the butt. It was edited to make it look like Joel and Garret was able to pass them while they were running around in circles.
Editing or not, that is exactly what happened. They were in 4th place when they got the last clue and ended up winning while the others got bad directions.

I would be happy for any team besides Steve & Anna Leigh to win. Rob is not in great shape either at 48.

When Rob and Corey used their express pass I was like WHY??? That wasn’t a challenge that required it.

I love Greg and John. They killed the Noble Prize dinner.
Really hope Anna Leigh gets eliminated next leg. Steve can stay.

Editing or not, that is exactly what happened. They were in 4th place when they got the last clue and ended up winning while the others got bad directions.

I would be happy for any team besides Steve & Anna Leigh to win. Rob is not in great shape either at 48.
I thought they were in 4th place too, but I never trust the editing of TAR, lol. I'm never really sure when/where a team is in the pack and frankly, I don't trust TAR to tell me the truth. So, I try to include an "editing" caveat. The only thing I trust is the timestamp they leave and the order that they make it to the mat.

When Rob and Corey used their express pass I was like WHY??? That wasn’t a challenge that required it.
I think since it had to be used by the end of that leg and when they arrived last at the Maypole challenge, they probably just got a little nervous and decided a jump in front of everyone was the best option. I kind of don't blame them but it was an easy task but so was the violinist (if Cory would have just followed the sound). I do think the recycling challenge was time consuming and if they held on to the Pass then no matter how hard it was they could have just skipped it.

I think since it had to be used by the end of that leg and when they arrived last at the Maypole challenge, they probably just got a little nervous and decided a jump in front of everyone was the best option. I kind of don't blame them but it was an easy task but so was the violinist (if Cory would have just followed the sound). I do think the recycling challenge was time consuming and if they held on to the Pass then no matter how hard it was they could have just skipped it.

definitely hard to hold on to the pass.

But I like crafting so I'd be like here hold my beer. 🤣

Dad! Dad! C’mon Dad! Run Dad!

*sigh*
That would be me and my daughter🤣. We are both very competitive and she would be pushing me hard like that and I would expect nothing less. More telling though is how she talks and looks at him during the interviews. You can see the love and admiration she has for her dad. At least I can see it.

I like every team left but I’m definitely rooting for the beards. They are living the dream!!!

whenever they have two teams racing for last place I would love to know how close it really is. :rotfl:
I like to watch the time the teams leave in the next leg to see how close they are, but that unfortunately doesn't give you an indication of the closeness of the last place team. There are some obvious ones, like when Robbin and Chelsea were eliminated and it was nearly dark when they got there.

I can't believe how quickly Ann Leigh flipped from yelling at a bus driver to leave Rob and Corey behind to asking to team up with them on the leg. :sad2:

If Miss Anna brings up the u-turn one more time…. I do wish TAR would show the arrival time at the mat, just to give us some idea of time differences. I know they’ll show departure, but I’d love to see it at the mat.

Yes I will be happy with any of them winning.

As the daughter of an Irish immigrant I really enjoyed the tasks this leg. Classic dance, hurling, and Joyce.

previews of next week look good, Seattle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter