Amazing Race

For those of you on Tik Tok, check out Producer Patrick https://www.tiktok.com/@producerpatrick?lang=en

I don't think he is currently with Amazing Race but he has produced previous seasons (as well as many other reality competition shows). He give some behind the scenes info and answers questions. For example, he explains that the only help that production will give contestants is to remind them to "read the clue"

It was SO hard to watch the friends, Andrea/Melaina exchange that money...and that guy on the ferry just went along with it....been a while since I've seen Phil have to meet a team that far back in the race, to tell them they've been eliminated, and it was so sad to see. They were fun, and having fun.
Yeah, I think the father/daughter are struggling. Dad seems extra tired during all the challenges. I don't mind Robbin/Chelsea. Joel and Garrett seem to either get lost, disappear or something. Could be editing, but they always seem to arrive later to checkpoints, even though they start earlier. Love the brothers , and hope they keep going far. Would love to see them win it, or the father/son team.
It was a fun episodes, more challenges than usual. That roadblock seemed SO hard. I could never have done the soccer darts, but having to remember all the mustard names would be so hard too. But was good to see a mix of physical/non physical challenges.
My husband is a soccer guy (played in HS and coached dozens of teams), he actually told me what his strategy would be (which I promptly forgot), I have sensitive taste buds and really like mustard (condiments in general), it’s rare to watch one challenge one of us would be good at, never mind two, in one episode).

My husband is a soccer guy (played in HS and coached dozens of teams), he actually told me what his strategy would be (which I promptly forgot)
I'd be curious to hear what his strategy was. I have a couple of thoughts on how I would have played it. I do feel like I would have chosen that challenge (depending on who I was with*) over the mustard challenge. I don't think I could have remembered all those flavors and names.

*I've always told my boys that if they ever bring back the family season, we're applying (my boys are in their 20's), so if I was with them, the soccer challenge would have been a no-brainer.

I'd be curious to hear what his strategy was. I have a couple of thoughts on how I would have played it. I do feel like I would have chosen that challenge (depending on who I was with*) over the mustard challenge. I don't think I could have remembered all those flavors and names.

*I've always told my boys that if they ever bring back the family season, we're applying (my boys are in their 20's), so if I was with them, the soccer challenge would have been a no-brainer.
He might’ve said something about starting with larger number? He was a goalie.

He give some behind the scenes info and answers questions. For example, he explains that the only help that production will give contestants is to remind them to "read the clue"

I was surprised that Steve and Anna Leigh were told that they didn't complete the first challenge at the U Turn. I expected them to receive a penalty at the end.

For the mustard, I would have tried to memorize by appearance and not taste.

I really like the father and son. They get along so well and they are having fun!

I was surprised at who went home last night, but not unhappy about it.
Pretty much the last team standing that I REALLY like. They are SMART too! A couple of others are MEH while others are a big NO!

I am shocked the father/daughter team didn’t end up last.
Right!?! The time they wasted could have been used to speed up the time that they'd be finished with their mandatory break. I mean, instead of leaving at 1:00, they could have left at 11 or 12.

I love this show and like many my fav are the father/son and the brothers. The last episode was great, makes me want to go see those caves.

I was watching the couple that got eliminated totally lost driving. The only reason they got ahead previously was by following the brothers cause they have no navigation skills. Glad to see them go.

The father and daughter team each episode is showing she's kinda used to excelling and if she's not there's some issues that get kicked up. That Express Pass error for them was a pretty big one on the episode before last.

I'm loving the father and son team still the most.

It was really cool to see Slovenia and it's cool that they added a new country to the competition.

I can't belive how well the brothers are doing! 4 wins in a row. Heck at this rate the prizes they've collected along the way are going to be worth as much as the prize (not quite....) I'd love to see them and Cory and Dad in the final. Both teams are always so positive and upbeat. I can't stand teams that fight and argue.

I can't belive how well the brothers are doing! 4 wins in a row. Heck at this rate the prizes they've collected along the way are going to be worth as much as the prize (not quite....) I'd love to see them and Cory and Dad in the final. Both teams are always so positive and upbeat. I can't stand teams that fight and argue.
Yep. The episode before this, Anna Leigh kept moaning about being last, and 2 different teams told her to stay positive, it wasn't over yet, etc. I thought it was very generous of them, considering how she had grilled everyone after the Uturn. I know one of the sisters who went home that episode told her to keep the faith while they were at the glider place.

Definitely want either the brothers or Rob and Cory to win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter