Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
By this time tomorrow, 10% of us will be living the dream while the other 90% will inevitably be sad and depressed. I've really enjoyed being involved this year again. I feel like all the extra info Gary has given us has really helped with the process. Hopefully he will continue to include the applicants from this point on, because it was great! I know that if I don't make it tomorrow I'll be just as sad as everyone else who didn't, but it's totally okay to be sad for awhile. We've put a lot into this emotionally. I'm sure all of you poured your heart and soul into your submissions as I did. It's never easy to get the 'No' email, but remember that there's always next year!!! I'm preparing myself for the worst, so that it will soften the blow (I hope), or be a great surprise if it just happens to be a yes. Either way, I KNOW that I will keep planning, keep dreaming and keep applying!!

Very well said, and so true. pixiedust:

By this time tomorrow, 10% of us will be living the dream while the other 90% will inevitably be sad and depressed.

I bet the odds are more like 3-5% of us will still have hope alive and 95-97% of us will be figuring out our next trip so we will be eligible next year.

Hey guys! I've mostly been hanging out in the FB group, but before everything changes tomorrow afternoon, I wanted to let you all know how grateful I am for the support and friendship. This truly is a wonderful group of talented and kind individuals who ALL deserve to be on the Disney Parks Mom's Panel! No matter what happens tomorrow, remember we're all in this together. Hugs to everyone! :)

I've loved getting to know you ladies over the last three (!) months.
It's been truly magical and I honestly have no idea how they're going to pick.
I can only hope to enjoy #DisneyMP dreams tonight and continue the dream tomorrow!
Faith, trust and pixie dust y'all!

cruisecrasher said:
I've loved getting to know you ladies over the last three (!) months.
It's been truly magical and I honestly have no idea how they're going to pick.
I can only hope to enjoy #DisneyMP dreams tonight and continue the dream tomorrow!
Faith, trust and pixie dust y'all!

You too Lori! Good luck!

It is just WAY too quiet on here. You guys all keeping yourselves busy? Hiding?

My boss decided he needed some last minute stuff for his trip to NY tomorrow. And then I had to edit pics for a blog post.

Then I played some Dragon Age just to really keep my mind off things. The rest of the family is sick. Crossing my fingers that I don't get it too.

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone tomorrow! They're going to get a great group no matter who they pick!

My boss decided he needed some last minute stuff for his trip to NY tomorrow. And then I had to edit pics for a blog post. Then I played some Dragon Age just to really keep my mind off things. The rest of the family is sick. Crossing my fingers that I don't get it too.

Hope you don't get sick!! Stay well, my friend.

My to do list for tomorrow so I can keep busy until 3pm:
I'm going to wash all of the bedding so I'll start with a load of laundry, breakfast, get kids off to school, put dinner in crockpot, workout, another load of laundry, shower, finish painting the dining room, more laundry, lunch, run a few errands, more laundry, and it should finally be 3pm! Now the question is do I check my email right away or watch Facebook, twitter and these boards and see how things unfold...
Either way, It has been a pleasure waiting with everyone and I wish us all loads of luck and pixie dust!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Tonight I have the "pit in the stomach" ache bc I know tomorrow will change my life -- either until next round or for just a few hours/day to feel sad.

I know I did my best overall so will ultimately take pride in that and cheer on everyone who goes forward!

Get some sleep friends!!

Good luck to everyone! I had hoped to be a part of everything as it unfolded, but I'll be at music class with my kids at 3pm! Can't get my email through the phone, either, so patience will be key for me!! It'll be well after 5pm before I can check my email, as well as the updates from everyone. Boy will I be antsy!
Pixie dust wishes to all! It's been fun so far!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Did anyone else check just to make sure the email didn't come at 3:00 AM??

I was pretty sure it wouldn't be there. So I figured I was safe to check. I think I am afraid to check at 3 PM. I don't want to see the pixie dust stop!!...pixiedust:

Good luck to all!! If you don't hear from me right at 3:00 it is because I don't want to look!!...:confused:

Hey All!

I know everyone shared their videos ages ago but here is mine. I hate myself on video lol :scared: but it turned out better than I expected. The cut that I sent to WDW didn't include me stopping my camera at the end :rotfl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMRQpgUag5o&feature=youtu.be

I must have taken 30 takes and then I abandoned my script and just tried to convey whatever popped into my head lol.

Your video is great! Thank you for sharing it -- and good luck today! Less than 7 hours!

Good morning! I'm sure I'm not the only one who awoke with butterflies in her(his) stomache!

Before R3 emails arrive, I just want to thank everyone for making this journey so much fun! This waiting room is filled with such amazing people who all have such a passion for Disney! No matter who moves on, Disney will be lucky!

Sending lots of pixie dust to all who are waiting! ::tink:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Good luck today! Thanks for being a wonderful group of welcoming and supportive people. Pixie dust all around!! Is it 3:00 yet???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter