Which specialty did you apply for?

• Walt Disney World

• Disneyland

• runDisney

• Disney Vacation Club

• Disney Cruise Line

• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't dreamed about this process. I am kind of happy it's stayed out of my dreams. But I do DREAM about this process. hahah Does that make sense? Well, 6hrs 10 mins till we find out. (oh yeah, I'll be counting down all day on here people!)

For some reason I love checking in, seeing your countdown and then reminding myself you posted that hours ago. :-)

Hi! I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I'm waiting rather impatiently for the email this afternoon. I applied for WDW and was SHOCKED I made it to Round 2. I've been pretty much obsessing about today since I submitted my Round 2 answers/video. Pixie dust to all! pixiedust:

Welcome to the Insanity!!!! Grab a seat and going us!! :cheer2::grouphug:pixiedust:

So wait, were the taps in your dream or really your daughter waking you up this morning? That is just too cute!

Yes, it was really my youngest daughter tapping on my bed. Somehow my brain incorporated her taps into my dream at just the right time!

Good afternoon everyone! We're almost there :)

This has been an awesome adventure and I look forward to chEARing on our finalists to the finish line.

Now Gary is confirming 3pm *Eastern* time.

Mostly he just seems to be as antsy as we are and having fun with it. ;-)

Official time keeping post:

2 hours!! (gulp)

kags3.gif

Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more (in the shape of a "YES" email come 3pm)!

Oooo, I'm sitting on pins and needles, everyone! I'm just giddy with anticipation! Two more hours, and it can't come fast enough. Thanks for posting Gary's tweets, Tltorrez! Wishing everyone some pixie dust and happy wishes. :)

Oooo, I'm sitting on pins and needles, everyone! I'm just giddy with anticipation! Two more hours, and it can't come fast enough. Thanks for posting Gary's tweets, Tltorrez! Wishing everyone some pixie dust and happy wishes. :)

Oh, and I must tell you that when I'm this excited and giddy, I go around letting out little squeeks, or singing random opera. It's quite embarassing when the kids are home. The dog just ignores me or looks at me with woeful eyes.

It's welling up again.....

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone well today! I've been more of a lurker than poster on this journey but have greatly appreciated everyone's sharing and caring attitude. Keep spreading the magic and living the dream! :grouphug:

I was talking to an old friend this morning and explaining all the MP craziness and the things that led me to apply in the first place. And I told her, win or lose, I am happier for having gone through the experience - for just going after something I want, for the support of my family, for new friends and for sheer excitement of making it to Round 2. It wasn't until I said it that I realized how much I really believe that. I've had some wonderful opportunities in the last few months and now that I am open to them -there will be more. No matter what happens with this one. :-)

I was talking to an old friend this morning and explaining all the MP craziness and the things that led me to apply in the first place. And I told her, win or lose, I am happier for having gone through the experience - for just going after something I want, for the support of my family, for new friends and for sheer excitement of making it to Round 2. It wasn't until I said it that I realized how much I really believe that. I've had some wonderful opportunities in the last few months and now that I am open to them -there will be more. No matter what happens with this one. :-)

That's the spirit!! A great attitude indeed. :cool1:

As a quick update - it seems very likely that we will hit the 250 page limit during the excitement of people announcing whether or not they are moving on to Round 3. In order to limit having those announcement split between 2 threads, I will aim to start a new thread around 2:45 P.M.

Anyone interested in a distraction while we're waiting?

After seeing and recognizing a lot of screen names from last year, I was wondering... Do you have a reason behind your screen name and what is it?

Mine - Mjaclyn, is the first letter of my first name, followed by my middle name. M Jaclyn

Anyone else?

After seeing and recognizing a lot of screen names from last year, I was wondering... Do you have a reason behind your screen name and what is it?

Mine - Mjaclyn, is the first letter of my first name, followed by my middle name. M Jaclyn

Anyone else?

Mine is my first name (Suzanne) and the number (33) I wore when I played softball all though high school and college. I still wear it now in the summer women's rec sotball league.

Official time keeping post: 2 hours!! (gulp) Looking around here you think Sure, she's got everything I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty I've got whozits and whatzits galore You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty! But who cares? No big deal I want more (in the shape of a "YES" email come 3pm)!

Love it!!

Arbolita is Spanish for "Little Tree." Tree has been my nickname for as long as I can remember, and what most people call me in real life. While I was in college, one of my Spanish-speaking roommates started calling me Arbolita. At one point, I decided to use that when creating a new e-mail address, and continued using it for my of my online communication since it always seemed to be available when choosing a login, heh.

As a quick update - it seems very likely that we will hit the 250 page limit during the excitement of people announcing whether or not they are moving on to Round 3. In order to limit having those announcement split between 2 threads, I will aim to start a new thread around 2:45 P.M.

PERFECT IDEA!

Comes from an old Farside comic. He said tofu'debeast. I made it tofubeast. Used to be vegan/strict veggie. Now I eat fish. (shhhhhh) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!