Also inspired by Worldshowcase thread- Club Cool.

Favourite drink at Club Cool?

• Smart Watermelon from China

• Kinley Lemon from Israel

• Lychee Mello from Thailand

• Vegitabeta from Japan

• Fanta Kolita from Costa Rica

• Mezzo Mix from Germany

• Beverley from Italy

• Krest Gingerale from Mozambique

• I have never been to Club Cool. (Go. Now.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zip-A-Dee-Lady

True Ukrainian Dancer
So.

Have any of you ever been to Club Cool in Epcot? What's your favourite drink there? Least favourite?

For me personally, I like Kinley from Israel. My least favourite is Beverley from Italy. It tastes like cough medicine.

i love that place!

i love the watermelon one. i hate the italy one.

I can't remember which one is my favorite. I hate Beverly, though. D:

i like mezo mix. the german one. all the others taste like... erm... you know the word im thinking of. xD
beverly is the worst though. its pukeilicious.

Whoops, I read the thing title of the poll wrong, thinking it as the worst drink... So I clicked Beverley.

My favourite was whatever the apple one was.

None. I thought they were all pretty gross actually.

My favourite is the one from China.

But after that, I actually don't mind Beverly. I guess I'd fit in in Italy.

Never been in there. I actually always wondered where the infamous 'Beverly' drink was.
I heard its like a really intense root beer? True? No?

My favorite is Smart Watermelon from China. Beverly is icky.

i like the ginger ale.

anyone else think that they put the beverly in as a joke? XD everytime we're in there and we see the unsuspecting newbie going for the beverly we impatiently wait for that OMGROSS! face. X3

I loved all of them :D (except beverly of course, lol). But sadly the China Watermellon one was gone at every station. Hopefully when I go back this spring they will have it :thumbsup2

I dont remember which one was my favorite. But like everyone else said, Beverly was gross.

I really wish they would put Ironbeer from Cuba in. Its really good.

I don't think anyone liked the Italy one...I've only had it once but I remember it was nasty.

i think the isreal was one was pretty good, it tastes kind of like sprite. :goodvibes

i like beverly. i always get a glass of it. but yeah, i think it was a joke.

my fav is the watermelon one. (is that japan?)

For me personally, I like Kinley from Israel. My least favourite is Beverley from Italy. It tastes like cough medicine.

I completely agree with your post. :D

i like the ginger ale.

anyone else think that they put the beverly in as a joke? XD everytime we're in there and we see the unsuspecting newbie going for the beverly we impatiently wait for that OMGROSS! face. X3

edittt.
i went there for the first time in july, and this woman was like, "you're making a mistake!" and i was like, "i know. but i need the picture of my face after i drink it." she wasn't too happy. but the picture went to good use - i put it in a spanish presentation and got quite a few lulz from the audience :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter