All Star Sports Renovations

That’s weird. We get our requests honored the majority of the time we stay. We don’t do a lot of value stays so I don’t know if that’s why or not. We always go to the front desk when we get there to see what room they’ve assigned us and we’re always pretty lucky getting a room in an area we like
I've stayed in all levels of the resorts and about 50/50 in getting my requests. It truly is hit or miss. If there is not a room that meets your requests available, there is nothing they can do about it.

(And sometimes if they don't meet it, it's for the best. I had one stay at Music where I'd requested the Broadway section. I went to the desk - unaware that I was not in my requested section as I'd gotten the room is not ready yet message - to get a birthday button and check that my MB was linked. The CM looked at my reservation (for the linking part) and said "Oh there's a note here. I can see that you requested the Broadway section. We don't have you there right now because there is a large group in that section. There are a couple of rooms they are not using, and if you really want that section we can move you, but the assigner thought you'd be happier in the Rock section." Seeing the group walking around, I was very happy I didn't get that request.)

What is the phone number to call (and when should this be done) to request a certain room?

Are both pools currently open during the renovation?

What is the phone number to call (and when should this be done) to request a certain room?

Only the interior of rooms are being renovated, everything else is business as usual. Honestly if you aren't by one of the buildings and don't walk out to the parking lot where the equipment and supplies are, you wouldn't even know they are working.

You can use the chat on the app and have them add whatever request you want

Going by some comments on the sports Facebook group, Appears 5 is done, and some are saying two buildings left. Haven't heard or seen much. Since there hasn't been much I have asked for a detailed update. Let's see what happens.

Going by some comments on the sports Facebook group, Appears 5 is done, and some are saying two buildings left. Haven't heard or seen much. Since there hasn't been much I have asked for a detailed update. Let's see what happens.
Okay thanks! I’m gonna go ahead and mark building 5 as done

Last edited:
So am I correct in assuming that anyone with a standard room reservation from this point forward is getting a refurbished room? If I am understanding correctly, the only building not started at all is a preferred building, right? I will be there in May and have a standard room booked, and would like a new room. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter