All-Star Music Resort Reburb status

I know some people have asked ; I just was updated from a conversation with Disney that all rooms have been refurbished in case anyone was wondering.
That was my guess after seeing they updated their pictures to show the refurbished rooms

I know some people have asked ; I just was updated from a conversation with Disney that all rooms have been refurbished in case anyone was wondering.
Do you know if the refurb included switching the beds to queens? the thumbnail photos on the website show the refurb, but when you click it shows the old rooms. Also, the description says 'double beds'. Thanks!

Do you know if the refurb included switching the beds to queens? the thumbnail photos on the website show the refurb, but when you click it shows the old rooms. Also, the description says 'double beds'. Thanks!

All refurbished rooms in the value resorts have queen size beds now. They also all now have a coffeemaker/supplies if that is of interest.

Yay! So glad to hear it, hubby wasn't super thrilled about staying at Music but it was about the only thing left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter