All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 28, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM000287.jpg
This is my first picture post so bear with me....BTW ignore the time on the pic it's actually sunset.

Great picture :thumbsup2

IM BACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Anyone miss me?!!!!! :rotfl: As promised I took TONS and TONS of pics, not including photopass - 1,754 pics!!! Hmmmmmm 468 days until my next disney trip - yeap..no way Im gonna get through all 1754 pics before our next trip! Im gonna be starting a TR soon, so I'll let you all know when that goes up so you can read it. Anyways, here is my 1st POTD since coming home from Disney and my 1st POTD with my new camera! So yes, all the pics I showed from before was with a different camera.

What a better way to start off the POTD for me, then the 1st sight you see of Disney when arriving through MCO! We were the 1st ones on the bus!! :banana: It was just me and DH and 1 other family. So we stopped at Pop first then to AKL. We were on the bus by 7am and off the bus by 8am! BTW our driver was awesome!! He was soooooo funny!

9f2b55a83db8fe478980718a674270675g.jpg

IM BACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Anyone miss me?!!!!! :rotfl: As promised I took TONS and TONS of pics, not including photopass - 1,754 pics!!! Hmmmmmm 468 days until my next disney trip - yeap..no way Im gonna get through all 1754 pics before our next trip! Im gonna be starting a TR soon, so I'll let you all know when that goes up so you can read it. Anyways, here is my 1st POTD since coming home from Disney and my 1st POTD with my new camera! So yes, all the pics I showed from before was with a different camera.

What a better way to start off the POTD for me, then the 1st sight you see of Disney when arriving through MCO! We were the 1st ones on the bus!! :banana: It was just me and DH and 1 other family. So we stopped at Pop first then to AKL. We were on the bus by 7am and off the bus by 8am! BTW our driver was awesome!! He was soooooo funny!

9f2b55a83db8fe478980718a674270675g.jpg

Can't wait for your trip report!! 1,754 pictures? WOW! I thought I took a lot with 850!!! :rotfl2:

Here's breakfast in our room at the Beach Club one morning last trip, courtesy of Main Street Bakery.

2008WDW-122.jpg

I could go for one of those right about now. :)

I'm very far behind on the photos, but, just had to say that I love this one. Great picture. Cinnamon bun + DISboards = :lovestruc

Did you really use the knife and fork???

I love the bats! Beautiful shot!!!
Thanks!

Hey Groucho is that the Disboards I see on your lap top!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm very far behind on the photos, but, just had to say that I love this one. Great picture. Cinnamon bun + DISboards = :lovestruc

Did you really use the knife and fork???
Yes, that's Disboards on the laptop, and yes I did use the knife and fork - I was posting a little update that morning and didn't want to get cinnamon roll gunk on the keyboard. (It's actually my wife's laptop, which is much nicer than our other option which is my work laptop.) Nummy nummy. :love:

The high ISO is a little better but look how wide my 20mm is now. ;)
I know what you mean, I swap lenses between my film cameras and DSLRs occasionally and see the same thing. Have you bought yourself a 16mm fisheye yet? ;)

Actually, the Zenitar 16mm is probably an very worthwhile option on the D700. Nice quality, big enough DoF that manual focus isn't too big of a deal, easy to do stop-down metering, etc. And probably half the cost of the OEM one, which might be nice after the financial impact of the D700. :)

Back on topic... here's one for today.

2008WDW-344.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter