• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All My Children fans

Hey Everyone!

Yeah, Friday's show was great! I'm getting impatient about Maria revealing herself to the rest of PV, also! I'm glad that at least someone who would know who she is has seen her, though! You definitely called it, Aprille!

I was a bit disappointed with the wedding - I know that it was supposed to be suspenseful and that this union probably won't last (after all, it was null and void before they even had the ceremony, since Maria is alive!), but I JUST WISH THAT SOMEONE COULD HAVE A HAPPY WEDDING IN PINE VALLEY! Every single one has to be full of disaster or impending disaster!

Yes, I also liked how they re-wrote history and showed that scene that supposedly took place at the Crystal Ball, with David and Edmund!

"The Talented Mr. Kenyon" - I caught that, Aprille! It's so obvious that they're trying to pattern this story after the plot of that film.....just like they did with Leo, Greenlee, Becca, and the plot from "Cruel Intentions" / "Dangerous Liaisons", several years ago. It's entertaining, but do they have to be so obvious about it? Who cares - I just like looking at Trey! :) And that was a great scene with him, 'Nessa, and Leo on Friday!

What the heck is going on with Maggie???? Maybe we'll find out that it's not that she likes Bianca, but rather that she's afraid of men, for some reason(?).

I wish that I had something new or interesting to add, but you all have already covered Friday's episode so well!

I agree about Maria's boobs, though - they definitely look bigger than they did when she was last on the show. It probably does have something to do with her having had a baby.

Well.......I'm not looking forward to weeks of Maddie trying to convince Edmund that she saw her mother, and watching Brooke get all freaked out about it (Tad will inevitably start hanging around, again, to help Brooke, which I'm sure won't sit well with Edmund). But I am looking forward to seeing what's going to happen! Even the suspense is better than watching the antics at the Chandler mansion!

By the way, I think that the girl who plays Maddie is really annoying. I hate these child actors on soaps who try to act adorable.....and wind up trying too hard. The boy who plays Sam may not be such a great actor, but at least he's not all cutesy-cutesy, you know?

Hope that you're all having a nice day! :)

Thanks for the links, Aprille - I'm looking at them, right now - all but the spoilers, of course! :)

Lisa - I don't know what is going on with Maggie but I really truly hope that they're not making her question her sexuality.

Loved the Leo/Nessa/TRESBiEN scenes today! Leo, as usual, had the funniest lines. He had so many I can't possibly list them all here but here are a couple of my favorite...

Leo: "Look, Vanessa, Rosie, Nessa, Trey, Ben -- I've had it up to here with all the freaking aliases already."

Leo: "Don't you even pull out the three faces of Vanessa routine. You know -- Vanessa the Evil, Rosie the Ditz and you, Nessa the Saint."
Nessa: "Well, I'm far from that."
Leo: "Fine. Vanessa the Loving and Concerned. Whatever."

Maria seems to be a little slow on the uptake. Hello?! How many clues does she need?! In addition to losing her memory she seems to have lost a few brain cells too. :p

EWW! YUCK! GROSS! PATOOEY! From the previews it looks like TRESBiEN and Kendall are going to kiss tomorrow.

From the previews it looks like TRESBiEN and Kendall are going to kiss tomorrow.

WHAAA-? I hadn't seen any of the spoilers so I didn't see thisone coming-
it's like a train wreck-I can't watch- but then...I can't resist...must watch...

Kendall sure seems to be handling Ryan's departure like a regular ol' trooper...;)

I want to know who writes Leo and Greenlee's scenes. I want names; they are hysterical!!!! Brilliant!

And Tad and his "big nose" was worth a titter or two today too!

Belated welcome, Lilboo! :)

Hi Aprille! :)

Hi Everyone! :)

Well, I'm glad that Kendall and Tresbien didn't REALLY kiss, yesterday - first of all because I am insanely jealous (God, he looked good yesterday! :) ) and second of all because they are probably half brother and half sister! I wonder how long it will take for them to figure that out? And Kendall said that she couldn't get romantic with Trey because she still loved Ryan.....well, that didn't stop her with Adrian! And I guess they've dropped the plotline with her being Petey's nanny and trying to get money from Palmer??

The scene with Tad and David rolling around on the bed and fighting while Anna was on the phone and telling them to "keep it down" was hillarious! :) I love the way that David totally lost it when Tad showed up and started giving Anna information about Maria. It's so good to see "funny Tad" back, again! And they've given David some great lines lately, too!

I felt so bad for Brooke when she was alone in the mausoleum, giving her soliloquy. And I hope that they're not going to have Maria hate her, now, only remembering a piece of her past and just assuming that Brooke was planning to take Maddie away from her (well, then again - everyone else in PV has taken Maddie away - Erica, Dimitri and Gloria.....!). I'll bet that Maria won't remember Edmund, but that he'll insist that she (and maybe Brooke, too) stays in Wildwind so that she'll get her memory back. I just feel so bad for Brooke - I hope that she doesn't have a nervous breakdown, now!

Anyway, the past 2 days' episodes were great, and it looks like today's will be pretty exciting, too!

Have a nice day, Everyone! :)

Hey, Lisa - I'm right there with you feeling bad for Brooke. I want Edmund and Brooke to stay together but I just don't see it happening. Just one more reason I don't like the Maria Returns storyline. At least they're finally moving it along although I have a sinking feeling that Edmund and Maria won't be coming face to face until at least next week.

And why isn't Kendall connecting the dots about Ben possibly being her brother?! He admits he doesn't know who his father is and all she can say is "at least he's not a rapist". Hello?! Has she forgotten that his voice sounds exactly like her father's in that old TV movie?!

PVB Exclusives about Cameron Mathison - kind of good news, bad news:

Good News - Cameron will be making a guest appearance on The Drew Carey Show on Sept 18.

Bad News - He won't be making future appearances on AMC as previously stated. (Sorry, Sherry! :()

For the full scoop, go to:

PVB Cutting Edge

PVB Ins and Outs

Bad News - He won't be making future appearances on AMC as previously stated. (Sorry, Sherry! :()

cry.gif

That stinks! :(
But, I love The Drew Carey show, so I'll be sure to catch him on it! :teeth: :teeth:

I finally have had time to sit and watch the whole show. It is really starting to get good...FINALLY.

I feel for Brooke too! Poor Maria/Maureen, she's all confused. But she sure is protective of her daughter...that she doesn't remember.

This storyline with David is getting better all the time. I loved the flashback today with him saying "I should have buried her too". Who did he kill and why did he try to bury them in the sand??? David & Tad rolling around the room was HYSTERICAL. Loved it!

As for Trey/Ben...loved when he said to Kendall...let me tell you who I really am and ripped off his glasses Superman style!

One more comment---It was SO AWESOME to have the entire show today dedicated to this one storyline of Maria/Maureen!!!! AMC is getting so good...you'd almost think it was sweeps! ;)

Hi everyone! I have been watching the show, it is getting good!!

Please forgive me in my lack of posting here - I am moving this weekend so the past couple weeks have been pretty busy and tiring for me. Plus my boss has been giving me projects to do so I have not had much DIS'ing time here (work) like usual.

I will make the new thread either tonight or tomorrow since we are very close to 150 pages! :) I will put a link on this thread to the new one and a link on the new one to this thread. :)

ok..now who was it that called the david/maria connection? the whole experimental drug thing...kudos to you!!!

i, for one, love the fact that maria's back! i was so sad when she "died"...i loved her and edmund together...i've never really been very fond of brooke. she's ok, but she doesn't belong with edmund...just my opinion!

i hope that when maria sees edmund face to face that she will begin to remeber her past with him!

kendall gets on my last nerve...i love leo and greenlee scenes!

the whole show's getting pretty good now...i guess i'll have to start watching more often!

Yes! Love Leo and Greenlee but their intimate scenes-ummmm-I can't help but giggle. They're just too funny these days to be sexy for me...but I still love those two!

And poor Brooke-I thought ol' Eddie was a little mean to her-maybe Tad will pick up her pieces...now that Ditzy's out of the pic...(thank GOD!)

Was that a meaningful "getting to KNOW you" look between Aidan and Maria? I think Maria needs a new look-a younger man to go with her new figure...:p

ok..now who was it that called the david/maria connection? the whole experimental drug thing...kudos to you!!!
Ahem - that would be ME!
icon10.gif
I also posted on PVB this morning that I thought the David/Liza connection was that contract she signed when she had the brain tumor. I'm on a roll!
icon10.gif

I agree, lilboo. I thought Edmund was horrid to Brooke today. I understand he's upset but he doesn't have to bite everyone's head off. I cracked up the other day when he was talking to the maid (can't remember her name). He was babbling about Maria and when he said "if you see my wife" and the maid said "which one?" he jumped down her throat.

I have been LOVING Tad the last couple of days. He has had some of the funniest lines!

Tad: Look, are you sure you're capable of driving?
Anna: I'm quite sure.
Tad: Well, obviously impaired judgement only pertains to your marriage.

Tad: You're pregnant?! Talk about Rosemary's baby!

Tad: As far as I'm concerned, eternity on a spit is too good for your husband!

And I was cracking up at how he couldn't shut up no matter how many times Anna asked him too. LOL!

Anna: If you're such a great mindreader, what am I thinking right now?
Tad: (pause) I'm not going to shut up.

Having never been a big Maria fan, I'm surprised they've finally sucked me into this storyline. At least it's finally moving along. And y'all can believe what you want about the boobs. I know the truth and they are beyond distracting! :p :p :p

Hey Everyone!

Hi, Aprille and Lilboo - sorry, but I didn't read your posts from today, as I see that you both posted after today's show (which I haven't seen yet), and I don't know if you mentioned anything about it in your posts, and I want to be surprised!

But yesterday's show was AMAZING! I loved Brooke's conversation with Maria (I KNEW that she was going to take off with Maddie! As I said yesterday, who HASN'T kidnapped Maddie?!), and her conversations with Edmund. I just feel so bad for her. I always loved Edmund and Maria together, too, but I just feel so sorry for Brooke - especially seeing how gracious she's being to Maria and asking her to allow her to help her. It's going to be miserable for her if Edmund ultimately stays with Maria because she'll still have to see him every day at work, too.

Why doesn't anyone tell Maria that in addition to a daughter, she also has a son?? And that she was a successful doctor??

Can't wait to see what happens, today! And what the heck was David burying?? I just can't believe how they're tying him in to Maria's disappearance......

Lots of good luck with your move, Christine! Have you or Faith won the lottery, yet? :)

Hi Faith, Pembo, Brandie, and Sherry! :)

Have a great day, all! :)

IASW Rider!

Ooh sorry-I should have realized-diff. time zones, work schedules and repeats on the Soap channel-not everyone's on the same page at the same time! I'm glad you didn't look!

No spoilers coming:

Aprille! You have such a knack for pinpointing those particular quotes from the show that just have me gasping for breath hours-DAYS-later! You need to propose a Talk Soup-type show highlighting the more ridiculous and hilarious moments of that week in soaps-or is there something like that already on the Soap channel?

I'd recommend you in a heartbeat!

Thanks, lilboo! :) But don't give me too much credit. ;) I watch on tape sometimes so I can rewind and catch the funny lines and I also check out a transcript website to get exact quotes. I almost hate watching live because I miss some really funny lines when I do. LOL!

A poster on PVB has created a Pine Valley map. She's a graphic artist and has been working on it for some time. Another poster wanted to know if someone could come up with a map and Debra was kind enough to share her wonderful work of art. Her daughter put it up on a website. Here's a link:

Pine Valley map

Click on the different sections for a close-up view.

Lottery is UP to 52 Million....if I win EVERYONE on this Board goes to WDW for 3 nights, 4 days!;) Can you believe it......forgot to set the damn VCR!:mad: If I only had a brain......:rolleyes: So, did EDMUND SEE MARIA??? Has he talked to her? Is Brooke OUT of that Horrible Wedding dress yet??:confused: Let me know someone.....:o Only 69 more days to GO GO GO to SSW!:p :p

NO! Edmund still hasn't seen Maria! She took off with Maddie - Aiden came to their rescue - I guess he'll take them back to the Pine Cone! Edmund really let into Brooke - she admitted to marrying him even though she knew Maria was alive! (Huh?! I thought Tad had convinced her that she was imagining things - that there was no evidence that that woman was Maria?!)
Big flashback to Leo & Greenlee's honeymoon in NY.
David convinced Liza to help him since she signed Chandler checks for his research.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter