• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All My Children fans

SPOILERS!!

<

<

<

<

<
Leo was stunned when Vanessa told him that Trey is his brother. "Maria" reeled when Maddie called her Mommy. Later, Brooke confessed to Edmund that she had seen "Maria" in Nevada. Anna guessed at a connection between David and Marueen. Meanwhile, Aidan promised a tormented "Maria" that he'll help her and Maddie.

WAIT TO SEE - Edmund hopes "Maria" remembers the love they shared. Liza plays tough with David. Kendall puts the brakes on an amorous J.R.

MaryJ - thanks for the spoilers. Where are you getting those anyway?

Whoa - NuJamie looks about 25 years old! What's up with that?!

Good to see Edmund and Tad attempting to put aside their differences and be friends again. I like them much better as friends than enemies.

The floral guy sure had an attitude. I couldn't believe the way he was speaking to Maria while thinking she was the bride. Me thinks he needs to find a different line of work - preferrably something not in the service industry. :p

WAAAAHHHHHH!:( I forgot to tape todays show.:rolleyes: :mad: I am going RIGHT NOW to set up the tape.......:rolleyes:

All right, all right - so I'm going blind and can't tell the difference between Tad and an extra.......I guess I was so involved in the Maria / David story that I missed a crucial detail! :)

I couldn't believe how Jamie aged when he was away at camp - unbelievable! DH said "well, they probably got rid of the other kid 'cause he wouldn't talk!" :) I wonder how old Amanda will be, when she comes on the show.

I would have thought that Laura would send her mother something more meaningful than a temporary tattoo as a wedding gift!

What the heck is with the wedding gowns on the show, lately? Laura's, Greenlee's, and now Brooke's - awful! These are attractive women, and they keep putting them in totally unflattering dresses! The last time we saw a truly beautiful one was the one that Gillian wore in her wedding to Ryan. Brooke's dress is all right - I just think that they could have found something nicer for her. I think her hair looks great, though!

I guess we all predicted that Maddie would encounter Maria around the time of the wedding! I wonder if Maria will actually walk all the way into the chapel during the ceremony!

I agree with you, Aprille - what the heck was with the florist and his obnoxious attitude??!! If I was Edmund, I would have fired the guy!

I'm sorry, Tina - I don't mean to be greedy about Trey / Shep......I can't seem to help myself! :(

Very interesting scene with Leo and Trey / Shep's father, 2 days ago (sorry, I'm behind in our commentary!).

What the heck is going on with Maggie and Bianca??!! I don't get it. I feel as confused as Tim must feel! And talk about awful dresses and hair styles - when Trey / Shep told Maggie that she looked "incredible", the other day, I almost threw up!

And speaking of throwing up, I also almost lost it when Mia was acting like "lady of the manor" the other day. I wanted to smack her! So glad that Liza commented on her wardrobe. I just knew that she was going to report something back to Adam. I hope that Trey / Shep does tell Frank about their son, and Frank tries to get custody and make a nice home for him.....with Simone! It would serve Mia right. Then again, she will probably be Mrs. Chandler #4000, by then!

I was also happy to see Tad and Edmund sort of becoming friends again, yesterday. They used to be pretty close friends - it's too bad that they have had such tension between them, recently. Well, it will only get worse again when Maria reveals herself to PV and Edmund has to figure out what to do!

David's lying to Anna again.......yawn......so what else is new?

Have a great weekend, everyone! :)

I thought the flowers in the church were way over done!!! Also, how many times can you get married in a full-on wedding gown??? For Pete's sake, how many times has Brooke been married?? And how old is she?? I just can't stand that. I suppose if Erica marries Chris (pray that doesn't happen), she will be in total flowing white!!! Anyway, I guess I just don't like Brooke and have always thought she wasn't attractive in the least-very matronly.

While I'm on the subject, I think AMC needs a new wardrobe person in general. The only person who dresses great is Greenlee and sometimes Erica. They always have Liza looking dumpy and Brooke dressed old and fuddy-duddy. I think I should apply for the job.

I'm kinda in a bad mood today-Can you tell?? Instead of taking it out on my coworkers, I'll just rant about all the things that bug me on AMC.

Patty - rant away! That's what we're here for. LOL! But I think one of the few things you and I will ever agree on is that Jack Scalia is hot. ;) I like Brooke. I don't care too much for Maria and don't want her with Chris. Blech! I love Erica and want her and Chris to get married. :p ;) :)

Lisa - ITA about the temporary tattoo gift from Laura. How bizarre was that? I guess it just proves that she needs much more therapy. LOL!

Comments on today's show:

Okay - did I call it or what?! Maria and Maddie come face to face at the very end of today's show. My guess from the previews (which shows Maddie telling Edmund that she saw her mommy) is that Maria will be lurking around for at least another week. ARRGGGHHHH!!! I’m really trying not to be so frustrated with this storyline but it’s very difficult.

And can Maria wear something where her boobs aren't about to pop out?! They look so...unnatural...and I think there's good reason for that. :p ;)

Loved, loved, loved the BenTrey/Vanessa scenes today. (What are we going to call him now?! A poster on PVB came up with TRESBiEN. I like it.) Sam Page has come a long way with his acting since joining the show.

Did anyone catch Leo referring to him as The Talented Mr Kenyon?! That is so funny because we have a thread about that going on over on PVB.

The Talented Mr Kenyon thread on PVB

Funny Line of the Day...
David: "The criminal mind has always baffled me." How did he pull that off with a straight face? Well, actually I guess he didn't. He had a bit of a smirk on his face. But I was cracking up!

Originally posted by Poohbear123
WAAAAHHHHHH!:( I forgot to tape todays show.:rolleyes: :mad: I am going RIGHT NOW to set up the tape.......:rolleyes:
Faith - why don't you do what I do? My VCR is set to record daily (Mon thru Fri) and I keep a tape in the machine and record every single day even though I usually watch live. I record the entire week then rewind the tape for the next week. That way I never miss an episode unless there's a power outage or preemption.

But then I don't use my VCR much except for my soap. I guess if you use yours alot this might not be convenient. Oh, and I also seem to recall that you keep up with more than just AMC. Oh well, just a suggestion. :)

Yes, I am VERY BUSY in the "taping" Dept.:o I not only tape AMC I also have to tape General Hospital!:rolleyes: So, I went and bought 2 new tapes, one is for "soaps" and another is for Disney Programs on the Travel Channel.:o I also have another tape for the Food Network!;) (by the way, I taped the show today, but have yet to see it).;)

Hi-I've never posted here but have lurked in the shadows catching up on AMC details...sorry for being sneaky...

but I had to say, Aprille!, about Maria's boobs-heee-I caught the show today and I couldn't HELP but notice her boobs too! I thought she had just had a baby in real life and that's why they seemed so, ummm-OBVIOUS! But maybe there IS another reason...

ANd where is the real Mateo? I don't like this stand-in...

The "real" Mateo is Filming a movie in Austrailia!;) And YES Maria's boobs are rather "noticeable" aren't they??:confused: Must be the "wonder" bra! (I wonder how they got bigger than last week).:o

Welcome to the AMC thread, lilboo! Hope you'll hang around and post more often. :)

Having a baby probably has something to do with it but Eva's boobs got larger before she had a baby. They were markedly larger when she left AMC 5 years ago than when she started. It was a big topic of discussion on a board I frequented at the time. I worry about her breastfeeding and poking the baby's eye out with one of those puppies! :p ;)

Faith - I'm afraid we have at least another week of Lurky Maria before Edmund sees her. :::sigh::: (I don't know for sure but that's the feeling I get.)

I read on PVB that Mark Consuelos is returning to the role of Mateo in October. While I would love the Mateo/Maria union to be with Mark instead of TempMateo, let's hope they don't drag this out until he returns!

Oh yeah - I was thinking the same thing about Brooke's wedding dress! Did anyone notice how it stood out on her shoulders? That darn thing could stand up on its own! Do women in RL wear long traditional white wedding gowns for their 4th or 5th wedding?

Boobs... I figured it had to do with the baby and nursing...

Brooke's wedding dress....I would think if I made it to wedding number 5;) ;) I might pick another color other than off white...but who knows...

This lurking in the shadows Maria/Maureen is driving my crazy.....

I had never seen the scene at the crystal ball when David asks who Maria is to Edmond....filled in some blanks....

Oh yeah - I was thinking the same thing about Brooke's wedding dress! Did anyone notice how it stood out on her shoulders? That darn thing could stand up on its own!

I was thinking the opposite...that you could see the padding in her bra when she bent over to kiss Maddie;)

Originally posted by zurgswife
I had never seen the scene at the crystal ball when David asks who Maria is to Edmond....filled in some blanks....
The reason you hadn't seen it is because it never happened. The "flashback" was created for this storyline.

I watched Thurs & Fri shows while up from 2-5 AM with baby Allison.

Maria's boobs---I think it's one of those water bras. Kelly talked about them once on Live! They must use alot of them at AMC, except for Binks!

Maggie & Binks--the new couple?!

Brooke's dress-I thought it fit weird across the shoulders too. And new-Jaime...Wow, his time at summer camp was sure dramatic. They must have fed him lots of growth hormone! ;)

The flowers were WAY OVERDONE!!! Looked almost like a funeral.

AND I still want to know why EVERYONE goes to that darn Mausoleum all the time. Has anyone here ever been in one? Are they always lighted and unlocked? ;)

HURRY UP Maria---EXPOSE yourself. I too am tired of this dragging storyline!!!!!!!!!!!1

BTW-Trey/Shep is a little bitter, he may have Kendall beat at the "I was given up and my life is miserable game"!

Awesome new feature on PVB - tv listings for AMC stars, past and present.

AMC star tv listing for Aug

Sneak peek at Sept:

Marj Dusay- Murder, She Wrote 9/2 4:00 PM A&E

Jack Scalia- "Silent Predators" 9/4 2:00 PM TBS

(Is that enough advance notice for you, Patty?! ;) :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter