Alex do you take bribes??

Beauty

DIS Veteran
Cause I'm sure some of us could get together and do some serious bribing if you would take away that one post every 60 seconds thingy! Come on anyone else with me??

I am told I make some killer chocolate chip cookies, would that work? They say a way to a man' heart is through his stomach.

he brought back big toothy grin last night.:teeth: that might be our one gift for the week.

I do love big toothy grin guy but I hate this every 60 second thing. Hummm Kelli can bake and I've been told I make a homemade Pizza or lasagna to die for too. I could do that for you Alex....just ignore my tag
icon10.gif

Do you think he's trying to tell us that we talk to much? ;):teeth:

Yes SD he is probably is. Be careful what you do Beauty he can ban you you know.;)

How about some of my sausage-cheese balls? They're very popular with my friends and family....:D

LOL!

I will throw in something!!!
what about a dollar! ;)

I will make yummy oatmeal cookies for ya!!!

I know I talk too much!! lol

I've actually been offered money for a pot of my chili...............

As most of you are aware we were hit with a board "invasion" a while back. One of the reasons they were able to get away with what they did was because that rule was turned off and they could flood. Sorry but it will stay in place for the forseeable future.
Besides I'm on a diet :)

Thanks Alex, well at least we know the reason. I wasn't here when the invasion took place but I heard about it.....and it does make sense now that you bring it up.

Heck I'll even buy you some Fat Free Yogurt if we ever meet...:)

I'll be willing to throw in a bottle of Canadian maple syrup! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter