Alaska Cruise for us DISers on RCCL Jewel of the Seas 6/12-19/2015 (Official Thread)

Last edited:
Just added pictures from Juno, including the approach to the pier, whale watch (yes we saw whales!!!) and the salmon bake afterwards. Sorry about the quality of some of the pictures. The whale watch was very much a point the camera and hold down the shutter button. I've deleted the worst of them, but there are still lots that have heads in the way.

Sounds like you all had a great cruise!! I'm sorry I missed it :( Alaska has been on my bucket list . . . Maybe one day

I am so thankful that all of you MUCH better and better quipped photographers are sharing your shots!

Jayme, you captured one of my favorite shots - the way the spray from the whales created rainbows!

Jeff, your photos are great! I loved the pics from Skagway! Val with the dog is the sweetest picture!

Jack, the whale watching photos you captures are beyond amazing. It's great to see the bubble net feeding captured! And your shots of the Chihuly museum make me want to go back right now!

Thank you all for sharing them! I'm looking through them now! :)

Last edited:
Special thanks to Tracey and John. Kathi and I had a great time and so nice to meet new diser's . Can't wait to go again.
Mark

Nice pictures Mary Jo. Thanks for posting them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter