Aladdin merch in the parks

I would think WOD in DTD and the Emporium on Main Street should have some things. Is there something specific you're looking for?

No we just have a friend going with us that is a huge fan. Thanks for the ideas. We will check them out.

We checked those spots first thing this morning and couldn’t find a single item. Thanks for the suggestions but anyone else have any ideas?

More on the collectibles side, but try Disneyana at the beginning of Main St in DL, Off the Page in DCA, and Wonderground Gallery in DTD. Some items are pricey, but I've also found beautiful pieces under $50, as well.

I had better luck in DCA. I found some cute things in that store that wraps around the end of the corner towards Hollywood land at the bottom the main entrance walkway there. The one that usually has purse displays.

I have to assume you'd be able to find pins somewhere. Also, not merch, but don't forget about the lamp that's in the back of the bazaar in Adventureland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter