AKV studio standard view

IndyRnRfan

Never take a laxative and sleeping pill together
i haven't been able to find any pics of what a standard view looks at here. Does anyone have any pics or description of what you see looking outside your room? Also, all dvc rooms here have balconies, correct?

Yes all rooms have balconies.
Standard view is either:
pool
gardens
parking lot
people pens with the savanna in the background (previously savanna view rooms that have been recategorized)
You can not request a view, you get what you are assigned at check-in.

i haven't been able to find any pics of what a standard view looks at here. Does anyone have any pics or description of what you see looking outside your room? Also, all dvc rooms here have balconies, correct?

Standard views are standard for a reason. If Disney can get away with bumping them to a higher category, they would have.

:earsboy: Bill

Standard view at Jambo is pool view or a number of rooms with at least partial savanna views that were converted from savanna view to standard. If reserving standard at Jambo, you may want to request along Kudo Trail if you want chance for converted savanna view room since all standards along that trail, which is the left side of the U-shaped building, are those converted from savanna view.

At Kidani, potential views include road and parking lot, mostly back wall of the bus stop area, front entry area, pool area (although lower floors will see mainly some hills leading to the pool area and some parking directly below the rooms), and then some partial and full savanna views from rooms converted to standard from savanna view. For some possible requests at Kidani see my post in this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/kidani-1br-standard-view.3519231/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter