AKL “Animal Sheet” Question

Pmm_

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Next month we’re staying at AKL Savannah view and are wondering if there’s some sort of one-sheeter with all the Savannah animals on it.

One the we could sit on our balcony with to identify them all at the same time.

If anyone knows of this, or a list of all the animals somewhere online so I could design one, it’d be greatly appreciated!

Hi all,

Next month we’re staying at AKL Savannah view and are wondering if there’s some sort of one-sheeter with all the Savannah animals on it.

If anyone knows of this, or a list of all the animals somewhere online so I could design one, it’d be greatly appreciated!
I believe they have them in the rooms.

Hi all,

Yup, a few pages from the one given to us in October below. Should be available at the front desk. I learned not all of the animals in the spotting guide are currently on the savannas, but most are. It's a nice tri-fold handout printed on hard stock, so good to carry around to the different savannas/viewing points.

Animal Guide Front_Oct 2018.jpg

Animal Guide-Sample Page_Oct 2018.jpg

I believe they have them in the rooms.

Very cool, thank you.

Yup, a few pages from the one given to us in October below. Should be available at the front desk. I learned not all of the animals in the spotting guide are currently on the savannas, but most are. It's a nice tri-fold handout printed on hard stock, so good to carry around to the different savannas/viewing points.

View attachment 382595

View attachment 382594

That's awesome, we're going to love having those. Thanks for digging that up.

I know they had them when we were at Kidani a couple years ago. Our DGDs loved to check off what they'd seen on the savannah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter