Akershus into Frozen Ever After

Is the ride close enough that you can leave around 8:40 ride the ride and then come back. My mom won't be riding so she will stay at the table and I figure we would be back in about 15 minutes. Honestly that is how long it takes us to go to the bathroom and back at any resturant. This is very expensive for breakfast. I don't want to rush.

Is the ride close enough that you can leave around 8:40 ride the ride and then come back. My mom won't be riding so she will stay at the table and I figure we would be back in about 15 minutes. Honestly that is how long it takes us to go to the bathroom and back at any resturant. This is very expensive for breakfast. I don't want to rush.
They are close yes but you'd have to time it very perfect to make it quick enough to be equal to a bathroom break. They give out FP at 9:00 now too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter