• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Shell retail? That is what is listed for the Mastercard deal. I assume that means gas and in-store?

Last edited:
OK I think I can do 5 offers.

• MasterCard opt in - between the Sobeys GC, the Urban Fresh GC, trips to Shell, and Staples during the promo I'm sure I will be covered
  • Sobeys GC *just going to get 1 because I've converted to the dark side... Walmart grocery pick up LOL*
  • Sobeys Urban Fresh GC *actually will be downtown today so I can pick this up today... hope they actually have them*
  • Shell 25L+ fill up
And then I will do whatever is easier in the moment... AirMilesShops makes me nervous every time so that will be a last resort. I think I would rather do the Metro pizza or the Lowes Grass Seed coupon!

If anyone confirms how much those Metro pizzas start at please post here ;)

Shell (in store and/or gas), Sobeys (maybe?), Rexall (Spend $40 April 1 - 7), Children's Place (kiddo always needs clothes), Global Pet Foods (I have 3 cats and a dog... and a fish :)), Metro (pizza, they are good pizzas!) and maybe the BMO is I use my credit card for those purchases. Finally, an easy one for me to do (without having to shop online through their portal!).

This MM promo will be extremely easy for me.

For both cards:
IGA — 5AM wus 95AM
IGA Express — 10AM wus 15$+
Rachelle-Bery — 5AM wus 95AM
Jean Coutu — 3X wus 20$+
Shell — 5AM with 25L fill

In addition to those, I will try to do some from ON when in Niagara Falls with my DD9 (Cheerleading National Championship).

Shell (in store and/or gas), Sobeys (maybe?), Rexall (Spend $40 April 1 - 7), Children's Place (kiddo always needs clothes), Global Pet Foods (I have 3 cats and a dog... and a fish :)), Metro (pizza, they are good pizzas!) and maybe the BMO is I use my credit card for those purchases. Finally, an easy one for me to do (without having to shop online through their portal!).

Children’s Place is now on the portal and you get AM from both TCP and airmilesshops when posting so double miles!

The BMO $250...It doesn't say no gift cards. I think I will just do that closer to the end of the promo. I've done that for past offers and it's worked so...
I already have a $200 gift card that I need to use, so going to do that first.

Children’s Place is now on the portal and you get AM from both TCP and airmilesshops when posting so double miles!

I normally use ebates when I shop at Children's Place. I have bad luck with the airmiles portal for shopping. I think I've had one purchase out of a dozen that posts properly. I hate having to chase down miles! But that is good to know, thanks :)

I’m trying this for the first time I’m new to the world of paying attention to the Airmiles I collect so not as skilled as you guys lol! I’m just wondering Safeway is listed as 1 partner & Sobey’s is listed as 1 partner so does that mean they count seperatley? So if I shopped at Safeway & at Sobeys I would meet 2 requirements? It may seem like a dumb question but because they are now 1 company I just wanted to make sure. I really want the 1000 miles from this promotion so don’t want to mess it up! Thanks for all your helpful information!

I’m trying this for the first time I’m new to the world of paying attention to the Airmiles I collect so not as skilled as you guys lol! I’m just wondering Safeway is listed as 1 partner & Sobey’s is listed as 1 partner so does that mean they count seperatley? So if I shopped at Safeway & at Sobeys I would meet 2 requirements? It may seem like a dumb question but because they are now 1 company I just wanted to make sure. I really want the 1000 miles from this promotion so don’t want to mess it up! Thanks for all your helpful information!

Sooo glad you've decided to join in the hunt! I've taken a screen shot to show you that, yes they are 2 different partners so using a coupon from each will count as 2 offers done!20190321_093338.jpg

They will count as 2 partners. In QC Sobeys has 4 banners (IGA, IGA Express, Marché Traditions and Rachelle-Béry) and they are considered 4 independant partners. It’s great for promos like Mega Miles!

Because of the stellar customer service I had the delight of experiencing this morning i'm stuck in Toronto for several more hours ... hum, where's the sarcasm font hiding :rolleyes1 someone please remind me to never expect the Urban Fresh in College Park to be the least bit helpful!!! Once again I got the same cashier who told me that nope they have no booklets, won't be getting any in and don't participate in airmiles , as she leaned against the stack of applications for new cards. Fine, I headed down to the metro where the manager wanted to argue over the promo start day and when I showed him on my phone he muttered that he better order the booklets. Ok, not to be discouraged I headed back up to the rexall and they at least had the booklets but not the one with the urban Fresh coupons :headache:
I know that location won't accept coupons on my phone so I've gotta get on a bus, then streetcar and head down to the lakeshore and try there! I'll stop at the shell on my way past and pick up something to use that coupon. Thanks for helping each other out!

Welp, I screwed up my first offer. UGH!

Was at Lawton's this morning and the cashier scanned my coupon THEN my card...thus, the tracker didn't show up on my receipt. I'm now $41 behind the 8 ball on this $95/95 accumulative spend.

Lesson learned...GIVE YOUR CARD FIRST, THEN COUPON! Man, I was dropping eff bombs in my car after that LOL

Well, in Manitoba the deals aren't great. I think I can do 3 for sure, it will be a challenge to get to 5. I don't even know if I have ever seen a Rexall's in my life, will have to see if there is one within a 45 minute drive of my house.

I gotta laugh that they included Rona as a Newfoundland partner, except they all closed this past winter...

Would you be able to do an online purchase for Rona? If shipping costs aren't too high and it's something you need, it might make sense? Looks like at least some items would be free shipping, so maybe it is actually an option (if one that is probably more expensive).

Welp, I screwed up my first offer. UGH!

Was at Lawton's this morning and the cashier scanned my coupon THEN my card...thus, the tracker didn't show up on my receipt. I'm now $41 behind the 8 ball on this $95/95 accumulative spend.

Lesson learned...GIVE YOUR CARD FIRST, THEN COUPON! Man, I was dropping eff bombs in my car after that LOL

Thanks for the heads up - I had no idea it would happen that way... sorry to hear you had to learn the hard way. I will for SURE hand my card over at the beginning, then the coupon after, I'm heading there this afternoon.

Also bummer about the lack of NSLC, however, I do still have some of the beers from Shop the Block... so clearly I'm not as big a drinker as my STB coupons say I am!!

Last edited:
Just back from Sobeys reporting in. The GC deal worked flawlessly. Promo #22 at the top of the receipt as well as the words Mega Miles Spring 2019 just before the subtotal. AM show on receipt. One done 4 to go.

Would you be able to do an online purchase for Rona? If shipping costs aren't too high and it's something you need, it might make sense? Looks like at least some items would be free shipping, so maybe it is actually an option (if one that is probably more expensive).

They don't ship to Newfoundland unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter