Airmiles MEGA MILES Miles are Posting

Happy to report I used email, MM and L&G and they all showed up on the receipt today at Rexall. (Merivale Rd if you want to stop in on your way home from work)

Sadly kiddo is "sick" today so not going anywhere, but I will try tomorrow! Thanks for reporting back :) extra AM area always good news.

Anyone's account say Mega Miles for the shell fill up at pump offer? Mine just said 10 miles for the V-power and nothing about the mega miles even though I know I had opted in (and when I tried the second time it said I had already opted in).

And what about the Lowes No More Nails? I see the 10 bonus miles on my account but, again, no mention of Mega MIles.

Last edited:

Anyone's account say Mega Miles for the shell fill up at pump offer. Mine just said 10 miles for the V-power and nothing about the mega miles even though I know I had opted in (and when I tried the second time it said I had already opted in).

And what about the Lowes No More Nails? I see the 10 bonus miles on my account but, again, no mention of Mega MIles.

My Lowes is the same, just says 10 bonus miles, bought No More Nails.

Shell says MegaMiles but I used the coupon, if you opted in Mar 21 or Mar 22 (I think), you need to opt in again (see post #299)

upload_2019-4-1_14-43-59.png

My Lowes is the same, just says 10 bonus miles, bought No More Nails.

Shell says MegaMiles but I used the coupon, if you opted in Mar 21 or Mar 22 (I think), you need to opt in again (see post #299)

View attachment 392138

I did opt in the second time and when I did, it told me I had already opted in. So I assume that it worked the first time. I'll watch it and see what happens.

Have we confirmed yet if the Sobey’s gift cards count toward the BMO offer ? I know we were sure early on but I can’t find if we confirmed it anywhere.

I used my BMO card to buy the sobeys gift cards and I already have 100 BMO mega miles posted to my account.

It's not uncommon at all for miles from using a coupon to print on your receipt and post to your account with ZERO connection to Mega Miles, it's rare in fact to have that indication show up at all! It would be so much easier if every partner had the ability to give us some reference so we don't sit on edge hoping that we did everything properly!!!

I did opt in the second time and when I did, it told me I had already opted in. So I assume that it worked the first time. I'll watch it and see what happens.
When I opted in the second time for Shell, it thanked me for opting in. I’m pretty sure I opted in the first time on the 21st. So I think you are ok.

When I opted in the second time for Shell, it thanked me for opting in. I’m pretty sure I opted in the first time on the 21st. So I think you are ok.
I've opted in 3 times for the BMO and it thanks me every time, so I am not so confident about that one.

Interesting , because we opted into BMO again and it said we had already opted in.

How is it they mess this up for every.single.promo. ?:headache:

I tried again right now and it said I had opted in but that was the fourth time I had opted in. Not sure if they will look back at the purchases I have already made. Pretty sure I have spent $250 by now.

Don't worry about BMO. If you opted in the miles will come through. I did my card early on, AM were posted on the 29th. Did DH card over the weekend. No AM yet but I'm thinking they probably only review accounts and post 1X per week. Give it a few days it will come through.

During past promotions you never knew if it worked because there was nothing posted and yet it always did.

Between Sobeys, Urban Fresh, and a few trips to Shell we should have met the threshold too for the BMO MC. When I went on the AM site last week I got a pop up telling me opt in for BMO and Shell done on the first day might not have worked... great!

I made another small purchase at Lawton's to see if the amount was being tracked, and again, nothing noted on the bottom of the receipt. My original receipt does show the coupon number, so I think I'm okay. I'm just going to have to wait and chase those miles for that offer. Another reason to always keep your receipts!

Anyone's account say Mega Miles for the shell fill up at pump offer? Mine just said 10 miles for the V-power and nothing about the mega miles even though I know I had opted in (and when I tried the second time it said I had already opted in).

Hopefully someone will post about their at the pump experience soon.
ok so on my Shell receipt of Mar 28 it has a line saying Promo 939. Then halfway down total miles received this visit 7. Points just posted last night on Airmiles list Mega Miles-in store offer.
Side note, still none of my Sobeys or Urban Fresh posted yet, but they are on the receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter