Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My Ninja bit the bullet today so I went shopping. Checked out three stores before buying one but on the way home I thought, why didn't I check AMs before doing all this shopping? Came home, looked at the AM site, ordered a Ninja and took my purchase back to the store. Saved $250. Now I just hope it comes either before I leave (odds on that are not good) or waits till I get back. DS will be here a lot so I'll have to have him keep an eye open just in case.

For those who have downloaded the Shell app .... do you have to use the app for mobile payments to get the benefits or can you just pay using your credit card in the pump and not actually use the app?

For those who have downloaded the Shell app .... do you have to use the app for mobile payments to get the benefits or can you just pay using your credit card in the pump and not actually use the app?
Do you mean Shell Go+ and AM offers? I never use the app / mobile wallet to pay at the pump. As long as you have opted in to the offer(s), you can use your credit card and air miles card at the pump. I do have my credit card loaded as one time I forgot my wallet and needed gas. Remembered it was loaded and viola, paid and got my receipt right on my phone lol

I have to buy DD15 a rash guard shirt from amazon for our Punta Cana trip. I can do that on my card / BMO.

I am sure I can find something small to do through DH's account for the other offer.

Last edited:
4d507b9ab7073d020213de57bf7c531d.jpg
555b7f4bbae76d793989f4be30c486bf.jpg
Have a great Day!
Hugs Mel
spending some time to day to watch a few videos my son sent me ..................
people often ask me what I do at Universal Orlando....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter