Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Hmm... I guess they're trying to up sales at select stores. I don't shop at any of those. I'll have to remember to look this up on Monday in case more stores are added. Thanks!
I'm pretty sure that they're all new stores. Just looking and some of the ones in the list aren't even on the site yet!
SO far i can't find Wealthsimple, UGG, 23andMe, eHarmony,

next time I swear I will do all my math first and color-code the shopping list so I know what to buy, in what order. gotta be organized and NOT get distracted!

I like that idea!! After I saw my total (325$) I realized I should have done more than one transaction. Next time!

Sorry, someone posted the other day about the BMO World Elite card, but I can't find the post. They said that if you spent > $???? (can't remember the figure) that you wouldn't be charged the yearly card fee. Can that person elaborate on this as I have that card and we spend A LOT in a year. If this is the case, I'd like to contact BMO about this as I did get charged the $120 + $50 for my cards a couple of months ago.

Just got back from Rexall shop
For those who look for something to buy at Rexall I bought the PolySporin Pink Eye drops. They are really hard to find so when I see them I buy them as I usually end up giving then away to friends and family who get pink eye. It saves a trip to the Doctor.. who has time to go to the Dr???
There was a promo buy 3 polysporin products get 20 airmiles so I bought 2 Pink Eye 1 triple protection and a bottle of 80 extra strength advil (load n go)
It was $86 but I had a $10 off store coupon so $76 and I got 194 airmiles plus another $10 off store coupon.

Well, I got my MissFresh delivery on Sept 3. I don't think I'm getting Miles for it so I will have to file a claim in January lol.

One bag of pizza dough had burst open in transit so I emailed them. They gave me a $20 credit for a future order, and also said they would refund my credit card $45 and give me another credit of $45 as there was a back to school promo code I hadn't used. Weirdest thing is they told me they'd add a $45 credit to my account on Sept 5. It was there Sept 5 but I didn't want to order the next 2 weeks meals so I didn't order one.

On Sept 6 I log in as I changed my mind and thought hey, I'll try it considering they are giving me $45 off again, and the credit was no longer there! :(

And since others said their 500AM posted quick, I'm pretty sure now that means my miles are not coming!

Well, I got my MissFresh delivery on Sept 3. I don't think I'm getting Miles for it so I will have to file a claim in January lol.

One bag of pizza dough had burst open in transit so I emailed them. They gave me a $20 credit for a future order, and also said they would refund my credit card $45 and give me another credit of $45 as there was a back to school promo code I hadn't used. Weirdest thing is they told me they'd add a $45 credit to my account on Sept 5. It was there Sept 5 but I didn't want to order the next 2 weeks meals so I didn't order one.

On Sept 6 I log in as I changed my mind and thought hey, I'll try it considering they are giving me $45 off again, and the credit was no longer there! :(

And since others said their 500AM posted quick, I'm pretty sure now that means my miles are not coming!

Hi Hon
I think you are trying to give their service and products an honest try so I would email them and ask where did the 45.00 credit go and see what they say. Hopefully you get your airmiles for this ,,fingers and toes crossed.
Hugs to you
Mel

Hey there my Air Miles compadres!

I was just thinking about the "shop The Block" promo that has happened in the past and will probably be happening soon (fingers crossed)

The last couple of times there has been a use AM cash as one of the possible "shops".

My question to you guys is, based on the history of the promotion, do you think this will be one again?

My guess is yes BUT I am asking because I keep all my miles locked to Dream but I think I am going to change it to Cash just in case.

That way all my Sobeys Blue Friday miles should post to cash and will have enough to redeem for one of the STB shops.

DO you guys think I am jumping the gun? Looking for educated guesses LOL

Just back from Rexall. Got 212 AM for $63.70 that should have been less because she charged me twice for an item. I have a migraine so wasn't paying as much attention as I should have. At least I found the tylenol and motrin that are on sale even though they were not marked on the shelf. I should have gone to the newer Rexall by freshco but its further and my head hurts.

I just finished at Rexall’s.

I received the spend $50 get 100 flyer
spend $50 get 50 coupon
spend $50 get 50 L+G.

Plus a Aveneeo Load+Go 10 miles and flyer nuts 6.

She also gave me the $10 off coupon.

Well done Hon
I have been fighting 3 different skin issues(diseases) (Atopic Eczema,Psoriasis and a rare form of another eczema) these past 2-3 years and finally I think I have found something that I can use that is not going to make the situation worse.(Good old fashioned Nivea cream seems to be helping and not irritating),,it's kind of nice to buy a beauty product for myself again. If it goes as cold as the Farmers Almanac is saying this winter my Dermatologist says people with skin issues are going to be effected big time. Years ago I used to be a big Aveeno user but just can;t use it anymore.
I'm glad you were able to stack all the specials.
Hugs Mel

Just back from Rexall. Got 212 AM for $63.70 that should have been less because she charged me twice for an item. I have a migraine so wasn't paying as much attention as I should have. At least I found the tylenol and motrin that are on sale even though they were not marked on the shelf. I should have gone to the newer Rexall by freshco but its further and my head hurts.

Sending calming and healing Hugs Hon
~~~~~~~~~~~~Hugs~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mel

Hey there my Air Miles compadres!

I was just thinking about the "shop The Block" promo that has happened in the past and will probably be happening soon (fingers crossed)

The last couple of times there has been a use AM cash as one of the possible "shops".

My question to you guys is, based on the history of the promotion, do you think this will be one again?

My guess is yes BUT I am asking because I keep all my miles locked to Dream but I think I am going to change it to Cash just in case.

That way all my Sobeys Blue Friday miles should post to cash and will have enough to redeem for one of the STB shops.

DO you guys think I am jumping the gun? Looking for educated guesses LOL

Hi Hon
My uneducated guess,,lol
A few weeks ago I switched out to cash until I had a little over 600 cash airmiles just for the shop the block promos. I think they will have some.
I'm back to Dream miles now.
Hugs Mel

Sorry, someone posted the other day about the BMO World Elite card, but I can't find the post. They said that if you spent > $???? (can't remember the figure) that you wouldn't be charged the yearly card fee. Can that person elaborate on this as I have that card and we spend A LOT in a year. If this is the case, I'd like to contact BMO about this as I did get charged the $120 + $50 for my cards a couple of months ago.
I don't remember seeing a post about that however I can tell you there is no such thing with the BMO World Elite card as spend X and don't get charged the fee. There is on the U.S. BMO Mastercard, spend $1000 per year and there will be no yearly fee. Sorry about the confusion.

It has been quite the temperature shift here (Ottawa) but this is they type of weather I normally like. Except that when the temp changes so suddenly I end up with a migraine of course. Tomorrow is supposed to be rainy and cold (14!), I wonder if kiddo will agree to wear pants to school. And if the ones I bought him actually fit lol. He refuses to try things on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter