Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I gotta get my butt to Safeway and pick up a couple of the gift cards for AM. My score of AM this year so far is dismal. I know that I will spend money in Sephora and le Vie en Rose for myself or give the gift cards to the daughter for gifts. Gotta score the few Am they seem to have that I can take advantage of while I can. Hopefully Rexall has a good AM deal this weekend. We are going to the big city to visit is dd...so I might be able to squeeze in a shop there over the weekend

I have 4582 this year which I am certainly pleased with, but 2000 is the BMO welcome bonus on our MC, since we met the spending limit over Christmas. DH's trips to Toronto are a big plus for us - He can get 600-800AM a trip, so most of the rest are from that. I feel like I've earned almost nothing on the stuff I do....I think one Sobey's Blue Friday was good, otherwise it's little bits here and there....shell is probably the next one with the extra 10 each fillup with the text promotion.

Current status (until December 31, 2019)

Onyx

You've collected:
1,289*
Miles this year
*Updated weekly each Sunday
trackerImg.jsp

Guess I had some good Blue Friday deals.

I am not even brave enough to just check my status. I really need to step up! But Rexall offers have been quite disappointing lately and I don’t have a plan for a Disney trip yet. Drove DD back to university on Sunday and shopped at Sobeys for groceries. Still I forgot to buy some gift cards with bonus AM. My AM radar is not working properly. How could I miss it? :faint: Definitely would not want to drive 30 min to just get the gift cards in this weather now. I will wait till next time then.
:hourglass

I'm over 1500 for the year so far, which honestly surprises me. But between a decent Blue Friday and the missing miles from my StB online purchases, it's slowly adding up.

I've also earned around 65K PC Optimum points, thanks to this thread. I haven't decided how or when to use my points, but for now they're slowly building up.

I’m at 691 so far this year. Mainly from our air miles credit cards. Trying to cut back on our spending so won’t see as much in the future months.

I'm over 1500 for the year so far, which honestly surprises me. But between a decent Blue Friday and the missing miles from my StB online purchases, it's slowly adding up.

I've also earned around 65K PC Optimum points, thanks to this thread. I haven't decided how or when to use my points, but for now they're slowly building up.

I’m also doing surprisingly well with PC Optimum the last few weeks, already “redeemed” for a few more Disney gift cards.

i think that’s for the bungalows, and i think disney is having a hard time selling those rooms. waaaaaay too expensive.
yes...the ones on the water. I was talking to someone about them last August when I was there and was told that people book them for one or two nights only. They are busy but hotels don't like that sort of high turn over. The labour costs are higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter