Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Speaking of AM F ups. In the mail received a small booklet of coupons. Use 3 distinct places of business get 75 bonus AM. How many coupons in the booklet,,,,2. LOL now to be fair, the 3rd is not a coupon but 3 fill ups at shell. But one of the coupons expires today. It is on my wifes account, and I dont check it that often. She never does, we just use my card and hers is for special promo.
But really use 3 different shops and there is only 3 available.
Hope STB is better.

Not to burst your bubble but it says 'potential' winner.....does that mean you haven't exactly won it yet???? WTH kind of wording is that?

I was thinking the same thing, hope its just AM screw up and she does get it.

Could just mean she has to correctly answer the skill testing question.

I have to fill out a form and email it back, let her know when she can call me and then answer a skill testing question

That moment when you're doing what is (USUALLY) a very simple updating of the flyer links in the first post so you can spend much MORE time doing what's important (you know, tackling the StB thread!!) and you sneeze mid-mouse click ... OMG that's 90 minutes I'll never get back -- I had to essentially re-write the entire first post of this thread!!!
OH, and the links still aren't current :rolleyes1
21691337_10211721419005865_2092793153_n.png

for those of you who have already tried miss fresh: have you had any problems cancelling after one delivery? Looking through the menus, there's one week with meals we would enjoy enough for the box to be worth it, but I don't want to be stuck with a service I wouldn't regularly get value out of (the meals cost more than I would typically spend on food, but the bonus miles mean it'll work out in the long run).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter