Airmiles Armchair Chatter

GIVEAWAY!

Since the Onyx CNE tickets did not include the ride-all-day pass, I decided my son & I weren't going. I ended up giving the tickets to my Dad to use.

However, I was entering a contest to win a 1 night stay in Toronto, 4 ride-all-day passes, 4 ribfest meals, VIP seating for the air show; aroebics and ice show.

I did not win the grand prize but my husband won 1 of 5 secondary prizes.

Yep - more CNE general admission tickets. 4 of them. :rotfl: However, he feels that what he really won is the "opportunity to spend money" and we really don't want to go. I tried offering them to friends but no takers.

Is anyone here planning on going? Would anyone like them? I'm in Bowmanville and they can be picked up. Depending where you live I may even be able to drop them off to you. These are plastic admission cards. No names attached. Good any day.

Last edited:
I tried. It says it's sold out and to remove it from my cart! Why would they still have it up then?

Attachments

• oynx.jpg
    oynx.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4
The Rexall experience can be pretty awful. Yes you can get a lot of AM (usually between 100 and 200 for a $50 + tax spend) when they have a good promo on. But OMG its like a challenge. Their prices are so high. Usually their AM on specific items are less than 1 AM per dollar spent. They never have good stock. Items scan at the wrong prices.

I am so glad I moved out of Barrhaven though. There was a cashier at the new store there who would give me so much grief for using manufacturer coupons, correcting prices that scanned wrong (at least one item per shopping trip), and then how dare I show the AM spend x get x coupon, then the $5 off $25 survey coupon!

At the end of the day, if Shoppers sells something for $4 and gives PC Optimum points for it, but Rexall charges $6 and I can earn AM, I will buy at Rexall. So they aren't losing money by giving us AM! In fact they are creating LOYAL customers by giving out LOYALTY points :)

I'm on chat to see if they really are gone. It still shows on my end. Even when I refresh.

He says if the system is not allowing me to get past the cart, then yes they are gone. Sorry.

I still see all times available except Friday 7pm if you want us to try for another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter