Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I think I will be making a small Rexall shop
Peppermint oil /buy one regular price get one $2.00
Zantac buy one regular price get one $2.00 (although if I can get Rexall brand with airmiles I may just get them instead of Zantac).
1 / 12 pkg water @ 99 cents
Palmolive or sunlight liquid dish soap.
Lysol wipes buy one regular price get one for 5 cents.(Although it will depend on the regular price).
Uncle Ben's Rice buy 4 for $5.00
I will probably use the spend $25.00 get 40 airmiles.
Thant's it for me this week.
Hugs Mel

Link to flyer here
http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/rexall-pharmaplus-on-flyer-june-30-to-july-6/all

I think I will be making a small Rexall shop
Peppermint oil /buy one regular price get one $2.00
Zantac buy one regular price get one $2.00 (although if I can get Rexall brand with airmiles I may just get them instead of Zantac).
1 / 12 pkg water @ 99 cents
Palmolive or sunlight liquid dish soap.
Lysol wipes buy one regular price get one for 5 cents.(Although it will depend on the regular price).
Uncle Ben's Rice buy 4 for $5.00
I will probably use the spend $25.00 get 40 airmiles.
Thant's it for me this week.
Hugs Mel

Link to flyer here
http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/rexall-pharmaplus-on-flyer-june-30-to-july-6/all

We don't need ANYTHING from Rexall --- if you open our "medicine cupboard" (yup so much we have an entire cupboard, getting old SUCKS!) it is much safer to stand to one side so you don't get hit by something falling out :rotfl2:

I think you mentioned once that our Rexall's are weird when it comes to coupon usage. I tried to use that coupon (that daily one there was a link to a few weeks back, correct?) and a message popped up on the screen "Airmiles number not valid" On Wednesday when i made a stop to get some things we truly did need (oh and some junk food of course) i ended up well over the $50.00 threshold so handed over the survey coupon to snag the $5.00 discount and THIS message popped up when she then scanned the weekly AM coupon "this will void previous payment method" I had to decide on either the 110 AM or $5.00 off, guess which one i chose !!!

Sounds like your Rexall is one where they are testing out their software to catch people like me. My days of stacking may well be numbered. You are such a dedicated Rexall shopper, they really should treat you better!

I haven't had a chance to go to Sobeys yet this weekend.. or Metro. We pretty much only had the patience to go to Loblaws yesterday and that was a huge mess.

This is what I plan to pick up:
  • Pretzel buns 3.99 + 5AM
  • Ben & Jerry's 5.49 + 10AM when you buy 2
  • Kraft singles 2.49
  • Ground turkey 3.99
  • White Swan napkins (if they have any left and are still doing the 15AM bonus per pack) 1.79
  • Johnsonville sausage 8AM bonus in MyOffers
  • Compliments deluxe burger buns 5AM bonus in MyOffers
  • French's ketchup 1L 5AM bonus in MyOffers (and i have a $1 off coupon for when you buy this and mustard together)
  • French's mustard 550mL 5AM bonus in MyOffers
I do think I will sign up for the Sobeys BMO mastercard though! I currently have BMO airmiles mastercard and didn't see that you receive 2x when spending at Sobeys! I think I will make the swap...

So planning an east coast trip, remembered that you can book thru the airmiles website to get bonus am. Compared what my reg discounts would be for the hotels that we picked for both Montreal and Quebec city. Airmiles was the same, so bonus 1000 am for going thru the website. Now to hope nothing goes wrong. First time booking hotels this way.
On to looking for PEI hotels....

Today I got 19AM from the Rona coupon (Get 3x or 7X AM) that was part of the May promotion. Maybe an indication our 1250 AM from that are on their way?!!! Hopefully!!!

DH and I both got our Irving Gas miles as well for this promotion. That was the last one we both needed to appear in our accounts.

I stopped at Rexall after dropping my son off with my parent's for a week, spent $98 (more than I planned) but got 242 AM, plus I hope that extra 50 for using a load n go offer. The lady working the cash scanned a few extra coupons she had at the till, I was happy for that :)

The lady working the cash scanned a few extra coupons she had at the till, I was happy for that
Yes, this happened to me too! It was great. Unfortunately I was quite distracted and didn't realize I hadn't hit the $75 pre tax for the 150 AM. So I only came away with 143 AM...still ok.

Yes, this happened to me too! It was great. Unfortunately I was quite distracted and didn't realize I hadn't hit the $75 pre tax for the 150 AM. So I only came away with 143 AM...still ok.

I used my iPhone calculator to track my purchases to make sure I would make my target. 143 AM is still great!

Two weeks ago with Load and Go I spent $55 and got 205 AM. Today I spent $80 and got only 192 AM. I prefer the multi-Load n go deals. I have 670 more AM to go for my second WDW ticket. Happy hunting everyone!

Last edited:
Went to Sobeys today. Sadly all the White Swan napkin packs that were $1.79 only and 15 AM bonus per pack are gone! Sad moment.

I did redeem a bunch of MyOffers - Compliments deluxe burger buns (only $2.79 for 5AM), French's ketchup (only $3.49 for 5AM) and French's mustard (only $2.49 for 5AM).

I did notice that Bear Paws fruit gummies are only $2.49 each and 10AM when you buy 2 packages. I do like fruit gummies in packs like that as it's good portion control for a candy craving.

Also the Pure Leaf iced tea is still showing $1.99 ea and 5AM when you buy 2 at my store since a few weeks back.

Just a reminder for the Summer Hub bonus offers, as of today (July 3rd) you can switch your HBC rewards to automatic AM redemption for 10 bonus airmiles.

I just did it and I thought I would be able to transfer my balance of HBC points to airmiles but I dont see where I can do that. Oh well, 10 is better than nothing!

Just a reminder for the Summer Hub bonus offers, as of today (July 3rd) you can switch your HBC rewards to automatic AM redemption for 10 bonus airmiles.

I just did it and I thought I would be able to transfer my balance of HBC points to airmiles but I dont see where I can do that. Oh well, 10 is better than nothing!
I can't remember (or find) my HBC rewards number. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter