Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Mel I concur with walking over to SapphireFalls and catching the boat from there.

1. The boat ride is a nice "Florida" way to get from point A to point B
2. You go through security for the parks at the dock at Sapphire thereby avoiding the much busier security at the transportation hub. The walk from the busses to security and then to the parks is likely equal to what it takes to get to Sapphire Falls plus you can always stop off for a shop or snack while at the hotel.

Not Air Miles related.
So look what I bought in an online auction at a nearby Craft/Antique Market.
Let me introduce Easter Mickey and Minnie.
I already have an Easter Mickey but the 2 new ones were cheaper to buy than just the 1 Mickey. He was $29.99 by himself last year at Canadian Tire and the 2 of them were only $25 for the pair.
I may share my older Easter Mickey with my sister as she also has one but hers is a Halloween one that has fangs. She is like me and puts different tops on it for the different seasons. I can remove the flowers from their hands and I can dress them in different tops for different seasons.
(ps Mickey looks like he has a bit of a paunch and may need to diet - :P)
easter greeters.jpg

I've gotten the same BMO offer 3 times now.
Spend $310.00 at a home improvement /hardware store place get 105 Airmiles ,,,nope not happening.
Hugs
Mel

"when you activate your offer and spend $310 or more
on eligible home improvement and hardware purchases
using your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard through March 22, 20221

I've gotten the same BMO offer 3 times now.
Spend $310.00 at a home improvement /hardware store place get 105 Airmiles ,,,nope not happening.
Hugs
Mel

"when you activate your offer and spend $310 or more
on eligible home improvement and hardware purchases
using your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard through March 22, 20221
URGH, I would LOVE that one! Currently sitting here in a cold sweat as I order the ceiling tiles for the basement, over $1200 <gulp>

Second try to get my tickets converted - I had to hang up after 1.5 hours last time. This time I called right at 7am. Got through screening quickly, was put through to ticketing at 7:06. Said wait time was 10 minutes. Brilliant, I thought, I have an 8am meeting, should be no problem. 7:45, I once again hung up. I'll try again at 7am some morning next week when I don't have an 8am meeting.....

Maybe that's a new Disney tacit. Keep you on hold when trying to use your credits (from tickets) so that you eventually give up and purchase new ones online because you need the tickets, now!

Just kidding, I'm sure they are over-run with everyone wanting to come back and visit.

not airmiles related AT ALL but I just made myself more cookies! Not sure what to call them but taste like shortbread!
20220317_154509.jpg

this is related, I spent a bunch of money on fabric thru ETSY so I can make stuff for the new grand baby!! Gonna try my hand at a small quilt type thing and whip up a bunch of those bandana type bibs.

that plus the new Chromecast with Google TV that I got from Dell (used the $60 credit we had from hubby's computer on boxing day) and I've met the first threshold for the Mix and Match promo

@donald_my_hero
Jacqueline Did you see this about Len's Mill Stores?

We know you're excited...we are too!! Stay tuned because an opening date for our new Guelph location at 100 Woodlawn Rd W is just around the corner!
We will post on our social media, website and newsletter as soon as we're ready.

Last edited:
@donald_my_hero
Jacqueline Did you see this about Len's Mill Stores?

We know you're excited...we are too!! Stay tuned because an opening date for our new Guelph location at 100 Woodlawn Rd W is just around the corner!
We will post on our social media, website and newsletter as soon as we're ready.
DUH! Of course I've seen this, I live within a scary 5 minute drive from the new store :rolleyes1
They've been closed since early October and it's been such a long wait to get back inside, CAN'T WAIT!!

I haven't gotten BMO or Shell offers. Come on Airmiles, I'm quickly draining my account! Booked flights to Florida and flights to Newfoundland this week, and going to order 4 buy 3 get 2 free Universal passes in the very near future. My very healthy AM balance will be down to almost nothing...

This will be my first time ordering Universal tickets through Redtag. I can't find the 3 Day + 2 Free tickets on the site. How do you go about getting those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter