Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Me three. I spoke with one of the cashier supervisor's at Sobey's today, and she said it's Blue Friday this week (finally)! I asked if there were any good deals, she said it just depends on what you're looking for, mainly the 'usual' chips, ice cream, chicken wings, etc...

Hi Kerreyn,,thanks for sharing the information.
I can't eat chips or ice cream right now but some prime chicken would be good.
Fingers crossed.
Hugs
Mel

Me three. I spoke with one of the cashier supervisor's at Sobey's today, and she said it's Blue Friday this week (finally)! I asked if there were any good deals, she said it just depends on what you're looking for, mainly the 'usual' chips, ice cream, chicken wings, etc...

it’s gonna be literal blue friday on the prairies....:cold:

it’s gonna take some good promos to get me out of my house! c’mon safeway!

I wish the blue Friday stuff would be on healthier options or not in such high quantities

I don’t mind buying bulk for products, but i hate how much the rewards have slipped.

I also find there’s fewer house products included, at least the products i use. I used to consistently find my laundry soap on special, maybe every 2nd blue friday. I’ve stopped looking, because it’s never included anymore.

Hi Kerreyn,,thanks for sharing the information.
I can't eat chips or ice cream right now but some prime chicken would be good.
Fingers crossed.
Hugs
Mel
Mel, what is the prime chicken you buy? Is it the wings or is the stuffed chicken usually included in the promos?

Hi ElCray
I like the chicken strips/broccoli & cheese stuffed breasts/Butter & Chives stuffed chicken breasts ,,sometimes I will also pick up the nuggets,,I'm not a fan of the chicken wings though.

Here are some of their products
https://www.google.com/search?q=pri...ECA0QAw&biw=1920&bih=888#imgrc=LHhCgTvBmWHNWM
Hugs
Mel
I get the Italiano stuffed chicken breast. If you add some sauce and a little cheese it's like chicken parm. I like the other ones as well but the fat/carb content is too high for us. I also like the chicken strips. The wings are just gross and there are maybe 10 of them in the box.

Kiddo doesn't seem to like Prime chicken fingers :( though maybe if I had a way to deep fry or air fry them it would help. I don't care for their wings, I much prefer M&M wings, their salt and pepper are so good and I think low carb (not breaded).

I guess we'll have to see, but I don't want to get 10 bags of chips for airmiles so it's possible I won't be able to participate in BF if it is.

If I earn miles at Sobeys on a Sunday, will they post that same week? I usually shop on Saturdays and they post by Thursday of that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter