Airmiles Armchair Chatter

@Donald - my hero

If allowed on your diet please have a plate of warm beignets for me....Hugs Mel
View attachment 464294
@Donald - my hero have some of those for me too!!!! I want to try the booze injected ones.
Have a great time for all of us. POFQ is my FAVOURITE resort. I hope I get back there soon. Send us a pic or two that we can drool over.

Sitting here watching the ugly grey, rainy weather today is super depressing and making me dream of Disney resorts, Disney food, Disney rides, Disney buses, Disney boats, Disney Skyliner......there's a theme here.

Has anyone realized we are going to be a ship without a captain for the next 3 weeks? 😲

thanks gang! We're currently sitting at the gate ... waiting, waiting WAITING it had to be the Quickest trip thru both security and customs ... ZERO line at either. Everyone we encountered was in a great mood (mind you both the hubby and I are ridiculously chipper) I like being able to take my time thru security and they had every lane open but no one but us there so they were happy to see us ! Had no problem going thru with my massive haul of medications, only swabbed the bottle of gaviscon and told me he hopes that it comes home unopened 🤗
customs agent was a hoot, asked us if we'd told told our kids we're gone for 3 weeks then leaned over the counter to see if he'd fit in any of our bags.

the allergy beignets are safe for me sooo yup, I'll be eating an order or 10 😜 I sent in a list of my ADRS and I've now heard from 11 of the 12 restaurants and can tell you exactly what I'll be eating at most of those. I was up till 2 finishing off my gifts for the chefs since they aren't able to accept tips but I really feel the need to show my appreciation.
you know I'll be checking in occasionally, can't leave my peeps alone that long!!
20200108_221139.jpg20200108_221219.jpg

thanks gang! We're currently sitting at the gate ... waiting, waiting WAITING it had to be the Quickest trip thru both security and customs ... ZERO line at either. Everyone we encountered was in a great mood (mind you both the hubby and I are ridiculously chipper) I like being able to take my time thru security and they had every lane open but no one but us there so they were happy to see us ! Had no problem going thru with my massive haul of medications, only swabbed the bottle of gaviscon and told me he hopes that it comes home unopened 🤗
customs agent was a hoot, asked us if we'd told told our kids we're gone for 3 weeks then leaned over the counter to see if he'd fit in any of our bags.

the allergy beignets are safe for me sooo yup, I'll be eating an order or 10 😜 I sent in a list of my ADRS and I've now heard from 11 of the 12 restaurants and can tell you exactly what I'll be eating at most of those. I was up till 2 finishing off my gifts for the chefs since they aren't able to accept tips but I really feel the need to show my appreciation.
you know I'll be checking in occasionally, can't leave my peeps alone that long!!
View attachment 464296View attachment 464297
Those gifts are darling!!! 😍 For the allergy beignets ask them to fry them a little longer than what they usually do. Every time I forgot to ask they were doughy/uncooked in the middle, unlike my kids version (non-allergy).

View attachment 464296View attachment 464297
These key chains are so cute! How thoughtful!! Have a blast and send us trip updates as often as possible!

as we were riding along in the magical Express this morning we agreed that we'll start every trip like this! Seriously one of the best uses of our airmiles, ever! The room in the Hyatt was gorgeous!! Overlooked the atrium, large sitting area, big bathroom, tons of space and surprisingly quiet. We woke up around 6:45 and figured we'd just get moving slowly and eventually wandered down towards the ME .. to find this .20200112_074949.jpg20200112_075018.jpg20200112_075157.jpg
we boarded the bus with 3 other people and it pulled out! Just a tad over 30 minutes and we walked into an empty lobby, pixie dust is running wild already!

now, question, interested in me making little updates here or would you prefer I create a separate thread?

as we were riding along in the magical Express this morning we agreed that we'll start every trip like this! Seriously one of the best uses of our airmiles, ever! The room in the Hyatt was gorgeous!! Overlooked the atrium, large sitting area, big bathroom, tons of space and surprisingly quiet. We woke up around 6:45 and figured we'd just get moving slowly and eventually wandered down towards the ME .. to find this .View attachment 464531View attachment 464532View attachment 464533
we boarded the bus with 3 other people and it pulled out! Just a tad over 30 minutes and we walked into an empty lobby, pixie dust is running wild already!

now, question, interested in me making little updates here or would you prefer I create a separate thread?

oh, even pictures of that sign make me feel excited!!

personal vote: separate thread.

i am so excited to see your updates, i just don’t want to lose either an update or air miles info.

if you prefer, you could always make a general trip thread, so anyone traveling, say in 2020, can share little details? or your own trip thread...either way, i’ll happily be reading along!!

as we were riding along in the magical Express this morning we agreed that we'll start every trip like this! Seriously one of the best uses of our airmiles, ever! The room in the Hyatt was gorgeous!! Overlooked the atrium, large sitting area, big bathroom, tons of space and surprisingly quiet. We woke up around 6:45 and figured we'd just get moving slowly and eventually wandered down towards the ME .. to find this .View attachment 464531View attachment 464532View attachment 464533

https://www.disboards.com/threads/donalds-personal-thread.3786365/here is your answer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter