Airfare? Does everyone have their or are you waiting?

WOW! Do tell how you got air to MCO from Philly so cheaply. I need 2 RT tix for Sept 7 -15. Cheapest I see is $209.

Bill

Hi
I just kept checking airfares with Air Tran and SW. I heard that if you check after midnight, sometimes the prices are cheaper. I got the $27.00 fare at around 10:45PM. The next morning, I looked and it was back up to $99.00.
I'm waiting to see SW for December. Air Tran is $99.00 each way and I hope that it doesn't go up the closer it gets to December. Good luck with finding a cheap fare.

I am glad I could be of some help- Please pest when or if you hear when the december schedule and fare is released!!!! I am determined to get the best rate possible- So I can have more funds to play with at disney!!!!
Susan

I am going 8/31 to 9/9 and booked my tickets to disney on jet blue non stop at 6:30am back in the middle of march right when they came out. I had to wait a few more weeks for them to release my return flight prices.I got that for 99.99 non stop at 8pm. The prices have already gone up for those same flights. also jetblue will readjust your ticket prices when they go down and give the a credit for future flying. I don't really ever check SW since i need to know where i am sitting. Plus i like the tv'son jetblue. It is one of the easiest airlines to fly out of logan on.

no JetBlue out of Philly so that's one less option for us. When we fly on SW I'm online at 12:01 when you can checkin and always get A group. We've never had a problem sitting where we wanted.

Bill

we r going in July and we booked a month ago. Am I glad we did, $543.00 for 2 tix.
Just checked 2 days ago and the same flight it is now $545.00 per ticket.

we were waiting for south west as well to release- since we are going sept 13-19th. i ended up calling disney bout something else and airtran has a disney only special (must book through disney)- for 3 seats it was 476.40 including all taxes/fees. hth

I got antsy waiting for SWA so I booked us on JetBlue. Three RT tickets from Dulles to MCO for $530. Their recent sale would have bumped me down to $484, but I booked a week before the sale fares were released. :sad2:

Regardless, I'm happy with the three of us travelling non-stop for about $500. :banana:

to bad Disney isn't in Columbus. . .anyone catch that $25 rate today?

What's to do in Columbus anyway? Been to Dresden for Longaberger tour but that's about it.

oh well, guess Southwest is gonna keep us waiting a while longer, I'm afraid to leave my laptop :surfweb:

We're going in January and are all booked! There are 15 of us, leaving from different parts of Maryland and from West Virginia, USAir & AirTran. When everything is added up, our average cost per person, round trip is $246.00. I'm happy, and it's done!:banana:

so I was up late last night and a $59 each way from BWI to MCO popped up on Airtran. . . perfect times 7am out and 8 pm home . . . aarrrggg and I did not take it. . . and this morning it is of course gone and back up to $79 but that was driving the extra 30 miles to Baltimore instead of 30 minutes total to Philly. .

really wondering is SW is going to offer us something worth waiting for . . .

just want this done but over $800+/- seems like a lot if I then see $600+/- in a few more days time. . .

need patience here:surfweb:

we were waiting for south west as well to release- since we are going sept 13-19th. i ended up calling disney bout something else and airtran has a disney only special (must book through disney)- for 3 seats it was 476.40 including all taxes/fees. hth

Really? Was this just for certain dates?

SouthWest airlines website now says it has flights until Nov 2. Unfortunately where you pick the month you want to travel it still won't go past August.:confused3

I think somebody messed up at SW.

Bill

I wish for those fares to be good 2nd week of December. Waiting is the hardest part.:hourglass

I wish for those fares to be good 2nd week of December. Waiting is the hardest part.:hourglass

I just got in and I'm not booking now. There were no bargains to be had from Philly. $103 each way before taxes. $474 for 2 people R/T.

I guess with the price of fuel they aren't discounting much. I'll wait and see what AirTran has later.

Bill

try refreshing your page. It's been working fine since shortly after 10am CST.

I tried refreshing my page and using different browsers. NADA!

I had to act like I was booking in August and when the prices came up changed the dates to September. All for naught as the prices weren't anything to write home about.

Thanks for the tip.

Bill

we're booked! the company is paying for the flights as our annual flight allowance and we're booked AA to St Lucia, then onto San Juan, then into Miami (its a long day!). stay in Miami for a week or so, drive to wdw, stay at WDW 10 days, fly from Orlando to Miami, Miami to Barbados, stay in Barbados a week then fly back home here.

not a bad price for those flights - I think it came in at about $3700 for 2 adults and 2 kids.

OK just got airfare for my wife and I from AirTran. We fly from Philly to Orlando RT for $118 per ticket. That includes all the taxes and fees.
These tix are for September.

Went to www.kayak.com for the heck of it and they had tix for $49pp each way.:thumbsup2

Bill

S.S. Oceanlover,

See you at the airport, well ,maybe. . .we are on the 7am on Sept 18th , returning on September 25 8:30pm. both non stop Just booked airtran at the $49 rate x 2 of course and for my family x6 as well so, total $712 and change. Still, I can now just stop staring at this computer screen and move on, we are booked, we are going, woo-hoo:banana:

my new mantra. . I will not look at any ding fares, I will not look at any ding fares. . .

and I now return you to your regularly scheduled program. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter