Airfare? Does everyone have their or are you waiting?

OH I was debating wether or not to get that $9.99 flight! but it left at 6:45am and ACY is like an hour from my house so we would have had to get up at like 4am(Yikes:scared: ) with a 2 1/2 y/o not fun. I was willing to do it But my parents were like "no-way" UGGH!

That would be fun to be on the same flight with another Disboarder! My 11 yo DD would love to keep your little one occupied too. We could be comatose families together:laughing:

We always have the kids go sleep in their travel clothes. Just get them out of bed, change a diaper if needed, and get them in the car where they usually fall back asleep. We always take an early flight. We couldn't resist the $9 dollar rate. We now live closer to AC, but did the same thing during our last trip out of Newark.
I know I shouldn't have listened to my mom:rolleyes2 last year our flight was at 8am from PHL We woke the kids up at like 5:30 and kept the baby in his jammies he slept in the plane and it worked out fine. I really hope I can catch another sale!

That would be fun to be on the same flight with another Disboarder! My 11 yo DD would love to keep your little one occupied too. We could be comatose families together:laughing:
That would be cool:cool1: since his 12y/o brother will be too busy with his nintendo ds :sad2:
Well now Im just kicking myself

Hey all you Philly folks, I'm about 25 minutes from Philly in a suburb of DE, so also waiting and watching for anything under $49. . .any hints on days to look/book/etc? I have to book for 6 of us so. . .

Sept. 05 I got $49 each way for all of us (5 then and a lap baby):woohoo: and now I wan teven lower:upsidedow

with gas prices climbing it's looking like it may be best way to go.

blondie x 46 who did you get your $39 with?

disnut 1149 was your $27 late night deal through airtran?

I really don't want to drive. DH really doesn't want to pay a lot for flying:rolleyes:

Hi
My $27 price is with Airtran. I'm just going to be patient and hopefully I'll get a good price for my December trip. Also, we drove once with 3 kids and I would never do it again if I could help it. The kids were good, but it's such a long trip and I felt so worn out even though I was just sitting in the car. With flying, we're there in 2 1/2 hrs. and all ready to go to the parks!! Good luck on getting a cheap price.:goodvibes

Still waiting to book SW for Sept. but they
are not showing anything past August.
Last year we took SW because of $99.00 one way x 2 for
round trip Non-stop for 3 persons.
I hope they will have that special again for this year.
SW seems to offer pleanty of trip times and I want to
fly out early so that I can get to my WDW Vacation Faster. :woohoo:

Has anybody seen good fares from Chicago or Milwaukee in early Nov.?
The best price I can find is AirTran from Milwaukee for $89.00 each way.

Wow, I can't believe the low airfares listed here. Has anyone ever found a cheap airfare out of Mpls. for March? I haven't seen anything under about $250 RT.

:cheer2: Found $203 RT SLC-MCO through Frontier Airlines today!

$1073 with insurance for the 5 of us! :woohoo:

Actually got the airfare set up before the room package! I was watching Allegiant prices, since they just recently started non-stop from Greenville/Spartanburg (SC). I got $39 each way. The catch...flying into Sanford.

We have been waiting for SWA to release their new schedules,,,however AA is offering Chicago to Orlando , RT non stop for $209, great times as well, so we may just book tomorrow.

Hi
My $27 price is with Airtran. I'm just going to be patient and hopefully I'll get a good price for my December trip. Also, we drove once with 3 kids and I would never do it again if I could help it. The kids were good, but it's such a long trip and I felt so worn out even though I was just sitting in the car. With flying, we're there in 2 1/2 hrs. and all ready to go to the parks!! Good luck on getting a cheap price.:goodvibes

WOW! Do tell how you got air to MCO from Philly so cheaply. I need 2 RT tix for Sept 7 -15. Cheapest I see is $209.

Bill

I wnated to let eeveryone know that southwest is scheduled to open its flight dates through mid november on April 27th. i just called to get a price on our december trip and this is what the nice agent shared with me- she said they could always change it but rarely do once the agents are informed. i asked about the dec/jan dates and she thought it would be around mid summer
Hope this helps
Susan
POR dec 2007

Actually got the airfare set up before the room package! I was watching Allegiant prices, since they just recently started non-stop from Greenville/Spartanburg (SC). I got $39 each way. The catch...flying into Sanford.

Sanford is great!!! A super small airport that's really easy to navigate. Well worth the price. :)

I wnated to let eeveryone know that southwest is scheduled to open its flight dates through mid november on April 27th. i just called to get a price on our december trip and this is what the nice agent shared with me- she said they could always change it but rarely do once the agents are informed. i asked about the dec/jan dates and she thought it would be around mid summer
Hope this helps
Susan
POR dec 2007

Thank you!!!!!!

Lovemy3babes: Sanford is great!!! A super small airport that's really easy to navigate. Well worth the price. :)

You have no idea how releived I am to hear that!

I just purchased my return flight. Still price shopping for departure.
My return flight was $79. from Milwaukee to MCO with Airtran. Their departure fares are $99.00. I'll keep watching them for my departure flight...otherwise I'll hope SW has some great offer :goodvibes

Has anybody seen good fares from Chicago or Milwaukee in early Nov.?
The best price I can find is AirTran from Milwaukee for $89.00 each way.

We paid $87.40 each way pp on American Airlines out of Ohare to MCO for September and got the same price last year in August. I watched the rates daily after I purchased last year and they never went lower for our flights on American and it was either air tran or SW that at one point had them for $79 but it never went lower that I saw. You can get a 5% discount on AA if you buy the entertainment book and log into their website for the code. I thik the flight cost was $92 before the discount and $87.40 after. If you are not picky on flight times or where you sit you could wait till 2 months out to get the best rate on AA. For me I know what I am willing to pay and I just like to pick my flight time and seat and know I don't have to stress when rates go up and down. AA also has check in right at the resort and takes you luggage right there for you on the way home.

HTH,
Ang

Hope this helps
Susan
POR dec 2007

Susan,

Thanks so much for the heads up. I be anxiously awaiting that "DING!".

I bought out tix for our June cruise on SW the day they were released. I think we paid about $150pp RT from Philly. A couple weeks later my sons buddy was thinking about going. I went to SW website and they had RT tix for like $108pp.

I'm happy paying $150 and wouldn't gamble myself hoping the prices would drop. I was just under the impression that once they released pricing it was etched in stone.

Bill

disneybound5 is on the money...I too was lucky enough to get a Nice agent a few moments ago. She said April 26..so maybe at mid night or something???
Whatever, I am checking constantly:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter