Ahsoka

Adding a few favorite things:
Ezra putting on that stormtrooper armor. What a totally Ezra thing to do. I knew as soon as he dragged away that trooper's body, what was up. Loved that Chopper recognzied him. Also loved a couple of surprise appearances. Morai-FINALLY, and a certain force ghost

Adding a few favorite things:
Ezra putting on that stormtrooper armor. What a totally Ezra thing to do. I knew as soon as he dragged away that trooper's body, what was up. Loved that Chopper recognzied him. Also loved a couple of surprise appearances. Morai-FINALLY, and a certain force ghost
Seeing Morai makes me wonder if we are going to explore more of the Mortis story next... was trying to decipher the imagery of the statues behind Baylan.... there looked to be three with one in shambles. the other two looked male to me.

LOL that was such an Ezra. entrance...

Yeah, Baylan was standing on The Father with The Son the other side of him and The Daughter missing her head so definitely Mortis Gods. A lot of people think they’re gonna bring Abeloth from Legends EU in as The Mother and that’s what’s calling out to him.

Still need time to digest the episode but it was okay, I guess. Surprised a few of my predictions were actually right. Sad we didn’t get a Hera and Ezra hug and that Baylan’s story ended on a cliffhanger so they’re probably going to have to recast. I might have got some dust in my eye when a certain Jedi saw her Master and at the Kanan mentions. Also glad to get further clarification on what happened to the rest of Clan Wren. Does this now mean that the Purge of Mandalore was part of Operation: Cinder? Still not really sure where in the timeline the purge happened since Operation: Cinder took place right after ROTJ as part of Palpatine’s beyond the grave orders.

First impressions:
It was good, but it needed just a little something more. Just a little.
Baylan and Shin. I felt like two of the most pivotal characters in the series getting just a few seconds of time at the end felt like a bit of a let down. I do like where Baylan ended up, Shin not so much.

Baylan and Shin. I felt like two of the most pivotal characters in the series getting just a few seconds of time at the end felt like a bit of a let down. I do like where Baylan ended up, Shin not so much.

You know, I think you're right - that's exactly what was missing. That and maybe a little coda at the end.

Quick question, they simply ride a whale back correct?

Quick question, they simply ride a whale back correct?

I don't think it's that simple. They could, but all the whales were scared off by the bombardment. They will likely return at some point, however it could be many years. For Purrgil, maybe even thousands. If they do show up, I can't see any reason why not. I think they will use another way though.

I don't think it's that simple. They could, but all the whales were scared off by the bombardment. They will likely return at some point, however it could be many years. For Purrgil, maybe even thousands. If they do show up, I can't see any reason why not. I think they will use another way though.

yea I guess they can write whatever, maybe they hope we dont think of how easy it was to get there-so why not back. Regardless nobodys wringing their hands with worry I'm sure.

So… Ezra returns, and it’s nice that he and Hera reunited… but we don’t also get to see a glimpse of him meeting his master’s son… C’mon Dave!

yea I was hoping some kind of crazy cool moment in this one. It was kinda like if we finally saw Annikan at the end, but wait-he was in the show a lot.

I was hoping to see Kanan!
who would be the actor in your opinion? Im a sucker for Maul, just a between worlds battle with Ahsoka would have done it for me beyond words.

Just want to say, I really appreciate the use of spoiler tags here. I'm following this thread, but haven't had a chance to watch the last episode yet. It's nice I can still see parts of the discussion that aren't spoiler-y and come back to this thread once I've watched to read all the spoiled content. So an honest sincere thank you. :-)

who would be the actor in your opinion? Im a sucker for Maul, just a between worlds battle with Ahsoka would have done it for me beyond words.
Freddie Prinze Jr was the voice actor... and I believe who they used for the still pic on Hera's console in the Ghost... I think he would be a good live action Kanen

Last edited:
Freddie Prinze Jr has been SOOOOO vocal about never playing Kanan again, and said he was upset to even do the voice in TROS. A few months ago, there was the ICCE con in Nashville, and all the Rebels animated cast was scheduled to be there, and he cancelled like the week before, about the same time he was saying all that. After Ahsoka got underway, and they showed Kanan's picture in the Ghost, I started hoping he had just said all that stuff to throw people off, and he really would come back....doubtful now, but that would be awesome

Freddie Prinze Jr has been SOOOOO vocal about never playing Kanan again, and said he was upset to even do the voice in TROS. A few months ago, there was the ICCE con in Nashville, and all the Rebels animated cast was scheduled to be there, and he cancelled like the week before, about the same time he was saying all that. After Ahsoka got underway, and they showed Kanan's picture in the Ghost, I started hoping he had just said all that stuff to throw people off, and he really would come back....doubtful now, but that would be awesome
why did he dislike it so...; anyone/he ever say why?

It was good, but fell a little flat to me. It’s still the best Star Wars since Mando 2, but it kinda limped home the last two episodes imho.

I am just not sure what Lucasfilm can do to move the needle anymore, as I have been shocked that so few people are viewing and talking about this show. Maybe a limited audience due to so few people watch all the cartoons it was based on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter