AHS: Apocalypse

Yeah.. I guess that wrapped it up. I did like the season overall, and I haven't liked a season since Freakshow! But I feel like they could have done so much more. Kind of a let down. I was glad to see Angela Bassett (briefly) and Jessica Lange again!

Overall, I enjoyed the season, especially once the Coven got involved. The introductory episodes are definitely superfluous and should have been tightened up on that end. I wonder what they'll come up with next, although I think AHS should probably hang it up.

I hated the season but loved the finale. I would like a whole show about the characters from Coven.

Wasn’t that already done in season 3? LOL

I haven’t seen that season but after this season I think I’d really like it. I can’t begin to guess where I’d find it though. Streaming up here is way more limited than in the US.

I say MEH to the finale. I feel like all the stories that unfolded -- from Murder House to Coven -- to accomplish their ability to "save the world" were wiped out by the ending. Just around and around and no forward movement. I did, however, find this season's filming soooo much better than some in the past -- loved all the outdoor scenes in the daylight and moving from city to city and location to location kept it more interesting and involved. Any rumors on the next one? I still hope for the previously discussed rumor of it being on a cruise ship.

Are you sure? I found this on wiki.

Future seasons[edit]
On January 12, 2017, the series was renewed for a ninth season, with a two-season renewal alongside Apocalypse.[8] Subsequently, on August 3, 2018, the series was renewed for a tenth season.[9]

IMDB is showing a season 9 in 2919 & season 10 in 2020...

OK, so the ending....spoiler alert for those who haven't watched it yet, stop reading now!!

Since she went back and killed Michael before Jessica Lange committed suicide in the Murder House, then that means Tate and Violet did not get their happy ending when Emma Roberts goes to Murder House to find out more about Michael. I think that bothers me more than anything else!!

OK, so the ending....spoiler alert for those who haven't watched it yet, stop reading now!!

Since she went back and killed Michael before Jessica Lange committed suicide in the Murder House, then that means Tate and Violet did not get their happy ending when Emma Roberts goes to Murder House to find out more about Michael. I think that bothers me more than anything else!!

And Moira was never reunited with her mother!!

And Moira was never reunited with her mother!!
EXACTLY!!! Her going back and killing him undoes all the loose ends previously tied up from the other seasons and leaves questions again....UGH, now I need another episode to see what happened to them since she changed the outcome that was shown by killing him before that time.

Hated that everything we watched during the season was basically wiped clean. I also don't understand how Mallory was able to just go back in time ad infinitum.

Exactly. Seems like the whole season was a waste of time because of that last episode. Glad now that it was only 10 episodes to waste time on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter