Ahoy! Check Out This Member Cruise Offer (2023 DVC Member Cruise)

emchen

Let's Discover*!
DVC Gold
$750 additional savings + Tom Whalen screen print ($100 fair market value) on top of Summer Incentives for DVC Owners:

We can’t wait to welcome you home aboard the dazzling Disney Wish during your upcoming Disney Vacation Club® Member Cruise sailing to the Bahamas, filled with special entertainment, commemorative in-room gifts, and the special kind of magic that unfolds whenever Members gather as a community.

In celebration of our valued Members, Disney Vacation Club would like to share an exclusive Add On Offer that is ONLY available to Members sailing on the 2023 Member Cruise!

Starting today, you can enjoy these special savings:​

• Add On 150 Vacation Points and save $6,835
• Add On 200 Vacation Points and save $9,420
• Add On 250 Vacation Points and save $11,755
• Other savings available at other Point tiers​

Plus, the first 100 Members to Add On will receive a limited-edition, 16” x 20” signed screen print by Disney Fine Artist Tom Whalen. Screen-printed the old-fashioned way, one color layer at a time (meaning no two are exactly alike), the print is part of an exclusive collection of Disney Vacation Club travel posters created by Whalen for this voyage, each themed to a different opening-day Magic Kingdom® attraction. While all Members will receive a three-print set in their staterooms toward the end of this Member Cruise sailing, this bonus print – inspired by “It’s a Small World” – is available exclusively to the first 100 Members to Add On to their Membership.

Don’t miss out – these savings are extremely limited, so speak with a Disney Vacation Club Guide today to avoid the rush on the ship!

*Terms apply, see offer details below.​

Savings Offer: Offer requires Members to participate in a Resort sales tour, either telephonically, online, or in person (“Tour”), and buy an ownership interest in AULANI, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi equal to the amount of Vacation Points shown above to receive the corresponding credit. Offer starts on July 25, 2023, and all Tours must be completed by September 8, 2023 when the offer expires. If Tour occurs on or after September 4, 2023, offer expires 5 days after Tour. Savings amount is a credit off the purchase price and does not represent any portion of the minimum down payment required of at least 10%, depending on qualified financing. Prices do not include one-time closing costs. Financing amounts may vary pending offer(s) applied.

Signed Travel Poster Offer: Estimated retail value of artist-signed travel poster is $100. Limited to one per Membership and fulfillment will occur during the September 2023 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise; exceptions may apply. Offer begins July 25, 2023, and is available on first 100 eligible add-on purchases. Members must purchase an ownership interest with at least 150 Vacation Points in AULANI, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi, Disney’s Riviera Resort, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, or The Villas at Disneyland® Hotel. Must be a current Disney Vacation Club Member.​

Attachments

• IMG_3816.png
    IMG_3816.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3817.png
    IMG_3817.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Are these able to be bundled with other offers? How do these compare with the general membership savings? I find it kind of confusing to understand to be honest.

Are these able to be bundled with other offers? How do these compare with the general membership savings? I find it kind of confusing to understand to be honest.

Yes. It seems to be an extra $750 above what you could get today buying from home.

Wow... I wonder what that means... Makes me wonder if DVC thinks they still aren't hitting the numbers they would like. If I'm reading it correctly the extra savings are exclusive to Disney's Aulani. Which is interesting to me, as it has felt like they weren't really pushing that resort.

Yes. It seems to be an extra $750 above what you could get today buying from home.
Sandi is correct. I just made my VGF FW49 DEC UY 150 point purchase and my guide added this on top of current summer incentives. With Magical Beginnings (ETA 2022 points), Welcome Home, rent out 2022 (Edit to correct 2023 points), brings per point cost to $138.10! I should be part of the first 100 to get the signed Whalen print (I was my guide’s first cruiser to take up the offer).

Last edited:
Wow... I wonder what that means... Makes me wonder if DVC thinks they still aren't hitting the numbers they would like. If I'm reading it correctly the extra savings are exclusive to Disney's Aulani. Which is interesting to me, as it has felt like they weren't really pushing that resort.
Not exclusive to AUL. Just exclusive for members booked on the 9/4/23 DVC Member Cruise…who can take advantage to purchase any actively sold resort.

Can any recent cruisers tell us what current cruise incentives are like for members? Identical $750 for 150 point add-on?

Sandi is correct. I just made my VGF FW49 DEC UY 150 point purchase and my guide added this on top of current summer incentives. With Magical Beginnings, Dream it Forward, rent out 2022 points, brings per point cost to $138.10! I should be part of the first 100 to get the signed Whalen print (I was his first cruiser to take up the offer).
Wow that's great! I'm impressed they honored it for VGF since the offer code mentioned the savings was for alauni and the print was for everybody....

Hoping to do the 2025 member cruise depending on dates/location. The 2024 dates just don't work for us sadly, and the European location is a little tough for us next year as well with our family right now.

Sandi is correct. I just made my VGF FW49 DEC UY 150 point purchase and my guide added this on top of current summer incentives. With Magical Beginnings, Dream it Forward, rent out 2022 points, brings per point cost to $138.10! I should be part of the first 100 to get the signed Whalen print (I was his first cruiser to take up the offer).
Are you certain on that total? With the additional $750 I'd think it would come out to $156.10/pt plus closing costs.

Are you certain on that total? With the additional $750 I'd think it would come out to $156.10/pt plus closing costs.
Check out the link or attachments in my OP.

$26715/150=$178.1
Throw in MB and lease of 2023 points= $178.1-22(MB)-18(conservative lease price) = $138.10

Is Disney waiving MFs on UY 2023 too? Or am I misunderstanding the math?

*before closing costs and MFs (pro-rated) for DEC UY at closing (near end of Aug).
That’s great, would it be worthwhile to spread the payment over 90 days and pay as little as possible for UY ‘23 MFs? Especially if you just plan to rent them anyway.. .

That’s great, would it be worthwhile to spread the payment over 90 days and pay as little as possible for UY ‘23 MFs? Especially if you just plan to rent them anyway.. .
Definitely but my guide would have to get OK from higher ups to extend closing to 60 days (max). I said not to bother. It would’ve saved $91.75 on the 150 points.

I did have him get OK on my recent 300 point VDH purchase and saved a couple hundred on MF.

Reactions: RnP

Spreading payments out doesn’t impact MFs. You pay the prorated amount from the day you sign the contract,

As I just shared, they don’t bill you until after it closes, but you will owe them from whenever you agree to buy.

Due to another thread, I just reread this thread and wanted to clarify that yes, $156.1/pt after MB.
Check out the link or attachments in my OP.

$26715/150=$178.1
Throw in MB and lease of 2023 points= $178.1-22(MB)-18(conservative lease price) = $138.10
$178.1-$22 = $156.10

Click on here to read about the 1st step in our DVC story to 1152 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter