AHHH!!! Not ANOTHER EMH morning. A July/August 2013 TR told by a teen! Updated 10/28

I'm so glad you revived this TR! The family photos on Main Street are just precious. I hope you got one of those framed! I have never gotten anything from the bakery, but all of those desserts look AMAZING. I probably should stay away from there, actually, because I will want to try EVERYTHING! Great princess meet photos. :lovestruc

Thanks! I'm glad i did too! I'd love to say I've finished it! Thanks! I think we did!
Ahaha, you should go, it's heaven! But yeah, it's hard to pick what to have! There's so much delicious stuff!

The twilight zone!!!
We were up bright and early the next morning and walked over to Disney’s Hollywood studios! Mum stayed in the hotel and she would meet us later.
Katie and I headed for Tower of Terror and Dad and Emma took our tickets to get us all Toy Story Mania fastpasses.

We walked on since it was so early, but after the pre show, Katie decided that she didn’t want to ride. I just asked one of the cast members to take her to the place where I would exit.
Tower of terror is my second favourite ride, and it really did not disappoint this time, even riding alone, I always have a blast! I feel sorry for the person who ends up sitting next to me, I scream loud, not because im scared, just because its fun!
There Katie was, waiting for me at the exit and we hurried over to rock n rollercoaster. Katie took 3 steps into the line then chickened out of it aswell, I rang dad to let him know she was outside rock n rollercoaster. The line wasn’t too long, and the ride was amazing as usual! The start is my favourite! It’s just amazing!

After that, we went on star tours and muppet vision, then I checked the app, and Ralph and Vanellope were due to come out soon, so we headed over to where they meet. Emma, Katie and I waited in the line, whilst Dad went to get Katie and I tower of terror fastpasses, and rock n rollercoaster fastpasses (using his and Emma’s tickets) since Katie was regretting not doing them earlier. He was back when we were near the front which was good timing!
The interaction was one of my favourites ever! My sister asked Ralph why his hands were so freakishly big, then he tried to wreck her, then I showed Vanellope my lock screen which was of her at the time and she was so happy! Vanellope is one of my faves! She then pointed at the camera icon so I clicked it and then she pointed at the selfie camera icon and then we took a selfie! It was awesome! Then Ralph got jealous, so of course, I took one with him too! One of my favourite character memories right there!

Then it was Toy Story time!

I rode avec my sister who scored like 5 billion times more than me. Im really not up to scratch with my Toy Story Mania skills! Oh well, it doesn’t stop me from enjoying it!

Obligatory 3D glasses selfie, would be rude not to.

Then it was Tower of Terror time again!! This time my sister was determined not to chicken out.

Since the preshow freaked her out a bit last time, we spent most of it quietly quoting Winnie the Pooh to take her mind off it.
She wasn’t even too nervous until we got into the lift. We were sitting by this nice man whose son had chickened out this time round so he was on his own. We had a nice chit chat and then the ride started. Katie was so nervous bless her.
Well, did she like it?
Did she?
She loved it! When the ride finished, she shouted at the top of her voice “THAT WAS EPIC!!” which caused much laughter among the other people who were riding with us.

Up next- scarers in training

Scarers in training!
Next it was Rock n Rollercoaster time, the rest of my family, including Mum who’d joined us, went to sit down ready for Beauty and the Beast live on stage which was due to start in 15 minutes. We had to use our fastpasses though otherwise they’d run out.
Katie loved rock n rollercoaster even more than Tower of Terror, you can tell by the ride photo that she was really enjoying herself… okay that was at the beginning, but I swear she loved it!

When we exited, we made a run for it to Beauty and the Beast because Dad had just texted me saying that it was about to start. I had just enough time to snap this though.

Beauty and the beast live on stage is amazing! The dancers and everyone in it is so talented, id absolutely love to be a dancer in the Be our guest scene! Katie, who loves Beauty and the Beast loved this show, I don’t think she remembered much from last time she saw it so she really enjoyed it!
Something that I’d wanted to try for a while now was the Red Velvet Cheesecake cupcake from Starring rolls. I’d read amazing things about it and today was the day I was going to try it! People, I tell you this does not disappoint. The cake is so lovely and moist and the topping tastes so delicious. If you go to Hollywood studios, TRY ONE!! You seriously will not regret it!

We then went to meet Mike and Sulley and it was awesome because they were in their monsters university gear! We all had some lovely cuddles off Sulley and some awkward ones off Mike. It was lovely to see them!

Next we went on Muppet vision which I think is hilarious! Not sure the rest of my family have quite so much love for it but at least I can drag them on it!
Time for another favourite of mine, and that is one mans dream. This attracting inspires me so much. I always read everything and look at everything before watching the film. Disney history really interests me! The film itself actually makes me tear up, it just means so much to me and makes me so thankful. Without Uncle Walt, I don’t know where I’d be!
We decided that it was time to head out by that time. So we leisurely made our way towards the exit stopping for obligatory hat pictures on our way. I’m so glad we did since I know that now I’ll never be able to see it again.

We took the friendship boat over to beaches and cream and had a lovely meal there to finish off the day. I had a delicious hot dog and a lovely ice cream thing!

Everyone else thoroughly enjoyed their food too!
It was then time for a trip to Target and an early night.

Up next- Frumping around the kingdom

Today we spent most of the day at Discovery Cove. It was absolutely lovely and I really enjoyed it but im not going to go into details because I’d prefer to get on with the Disney parts.

In the evening my Dad, Katie and I went to magic kingdom for some evening fun!

Now y’all know Jess who did the amazing trip report about her DCP. Well I’d been following that along since the start and I’d been keeping my eye out for her for most of my trip! I checked my Instagram feed as I was entering the park and saw that she was also in the magic kingdom! I left a comment asking whereabouts she was and then we walked over towards Splash Mountain to grab fastpasses for later. On our way we crossed the bridge next to the Crystal palace and I noticed Jess taking photos of the castle! I told dad to go ahead and get the fastpasses (they were some of the last and i really wanted to ride it) whilst me and Katie talked to her.

She was so nice and I really enjoyed our conversation! We had a picture together and talked for a little while! We were so happy after that and apparently it made her day too!

After we’d finished our little meet and greet with Jess, we walked through Adventureland to meet Dad at Splash mountain! Our fastpass return time was 9:55-10:55 so we had a good few hours to kill!

We went on the Haunted Mansion, which I LOVE! Dumbo, barnstormer, the little mermaid ride twice. We then walked through fantasyland during wishes and I was tearing up, bless me! It’s a shame that you can’t hear it from the splash mountain queue because there was one place that had an amazing view of the fireworks but you couldn’t hear them!

After Splash mountain, we decided to head out because we were all pretty tired! As we headed out, Celebrate the magic was on so I just had to turn around and watch the Tangled part! Goodnight kingdom!

Up next- Hooray for Hollywood!

Hooray for Hollywood!
Dad Katie and I went to Aquatica today which was pretty cool! Again, I won’t go into details, but we had a good time!

When I got back, my mum took me to beaches and cream for some ice cream, we both got Orange flavour and they put a cone on top! We decide it looked a bit like the Sorcerer’s hat so we named it the sorcerers hat Sunday! It was nice to spend some time with my mum since she’d been resting more than I had this trip. We had a wander around the Beach Club and the other Epcot resorts. I really do adore the Epcot resort area, it just feels so safe and beautiful! My favourite place!

We then went to Hollywood Studios for the evening with the rest of the family!

We went on Star Tours whilst mum got me a fastpass for tower of terror! Katie didn’t feel much like riding it today but oh well! After we’d been on a couple of other stuff, it was time to get ready for Fantasmic! We got a great spot, but I’m ashamed to say that we took no photos which I deeply regret.

Fantasmic is my favourite and I love it! I was so happy to see it again and I enjoyed it, like always! At the end, I had to rush since I didn’t have long to use my tower of terror fastpass! I was still crying a little from the emotional strains Fantasmic puts on me! I just love it so much!

As I battled through the overwhelming crowds that blocked the exit, I felt almost like Prince Phillip trying to get through the thorns to the castle! Finally I made it to my tower with just a few minutes to spare! This was my first experience of tower of terror at night and it did not disappoint! It was amazing! I wish my sister would have come on it too but it was still super fun!

Then I had some chicken nuggets for dinner at 11pm from Fairfax fare, they were very nice chicken nuggets! I can’t remember what everyone else had but they probably liked it. Here is a picture of the glorious nuggets!

My sisters and my mum went back to the resort to sleep (sensible but oh well, I had places to be) Dad and I stayed to ride Toy Story Mania one last time. The standby wait time was posted at 40 minutes but it was only 20. Dad thrashed me but oh well! It was fun and im glad we stayed to do it!

Obligatory 3D glasses selfie!

Goodnight Hollywood Studios!

Up next- Blizzard Beach​

I am totally following your trip report and living through you until we go in September!!! I have a 17 year old daughter who is a Disney fanatic, you two would love each other!!! Hope you have a magical sweet 16 at Disney!

Blizzard beach, downtown disney and Epcot

The next morning, Dad and I were going to go to Typhoon Lagoon, but instead we went to Blizzard beach. Not sure why but oh well! We arrived before 9:00 and it wasn’t too crowded, we put our stuff in a locker and then headed for the ski lift which was really cool! I could totally ride on that all day because its so relaxing and I love the view that you get from it! I decided against summit plummet because I’d heard of people who’d got hurt from it and I didn’t want to ruin my holiday so I did a different one (not sure of it’s name?) Anyway, that was really fun!

We walked on everything and had done all of the slides (apart from summit plummet by like 10:00. So then we casually spent 2 hours in the lazy river. No biggie, just 2 hours! Okay, im obsessed with lazy rivers, they’re so cool. The only thing that got me out was the promise of mini donuts!

It would be rude to go the the water parks and not get Mini donuts! Just sayin, they are delish!

We also got some photopass pictures!

After that, it was one more lap round the lazy river then back to the resort only to spend more time in the pool! It was a lovely relaxing morning!

We then got ready to go to downtown Disney! #byemoney

We went to Giradelli and got ice cream. I had the cookie dough one and it is HEAVEN!

Once we’d finished that we looked in the stores! I don’t think I really brought anything, I was saving my money for the last day when I’d come back! Emma and Katie had fun playing in the water thing, they also got very wet!

When we got back, we went to the boardwalk pizza window on the way to Epcot to get some food! You’ll never guess who we bumped into again! Jess!

Emma was so excited to meet her, she was a bit sad when we met her before so im glad she got to see her too!

We then went into Epcot and found a place to watch the Illuminations from! We found a nice spot, I believe it was from Morocco but I can’t quite remember properly. The show was spectacular! Such beautiful fireworks!

After that it was Maelstrom time! Rip, I had no idea that this would be the last time I’d ever ride it! I loved this ride, im sad that it’s gone, although im sure the Frozen ride will be awesome! I just wish it didn’t have to go in Epcot!

Spaceship Earth was the last ride of the night! So much fun!

Goodnight Epcot!

Up next- Magical magic kingdom day featuring lots of characters

Magical magic kingdom day featuring lots of characters!

Today we were up bright and early to go to Magic Kingdom, well dad and I were. We’d been to seaworld the day before and had a nice early night so we were wide awake and ready to go for Extra magic hours! Luckily today there were no problems with the busses and we were there for the welcome show!

We were one of the first in line for space mountain and got this pretty awesome ride photo! I don't even know what i'm doing

Then we saw Enchanted tales with Belle which was so cute!! A quick ride on the little mermaid and then we met Mum, Katie and Emma and got in line to meet Ariel! Emma was really excited because Ariel’s her fave! She did not disappoint! She looked beautiful and gave us an amazing interaction!

Then Katie and I walked towards Splash mountain but on our way, we saw Peter and Wendy and i got so excited because Wendy is my favourite along with Rapunzel, so I called Dad and asked him very nicely to grab us fastpasses for Splash and we got in line to meet Wendy and Peter. Before long, mum and Emma joined us.

These two are some of my favourites to meet and Wendy is one of my favourite characters and they were awesome! I was so excited when I saw them out!

Then it was time to meet my favourite Scottish lass.

Splash mountain time for me and Katie!!!

When we were off, I got a call from Dad to say they were lining up to meet Buzz, so we walked speedily across the park to get there. Before long we were meeting my favourite space ranger.

Obviously his space ranger powers didn’t rub off on me since I then proceeded to get this score on space ranger spin.

Compared with my sister’s:

Yeah, clearly im not cut out for that kind of thing.
Then we met Minnie, Daisy, Donald and Goofy, their outfits were fabulous!

Then we went on the people mover!!! Love that ride!
Then we decided to go to Enchanted Tales with Belle again because Katie would love it, and totally not because i wanted to get picked to be a part of the show! She got picked to be the Beast and I got picked to be Mrs Potts! It was so awesome being part of the show!!!

We then went back to the Dolphin and went to Denny’s for dinner.

Up next- Fun filled last day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter