• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adventurers Club?

SnowyPrincesses,

Another Canadian here going the same week as you - we're (myself 39, sister 37, and parents) are planning to go to the Adventurers Club on Wednesday, Dec. 7 - maybe we'll see you there!

Actually, you may run into my parents and sister around Coronado Springs as they'll be there until Dec. 11 in the Cabanas section. I've kept track of what Canadians are going when we are and noticed you guys are at CSR a few days! My DS8 and I are staying at ASMu.

The Adventurer's Club sounds great and although my parents and sister probably aren't getting the Plus Package for admission to water parks, DisneyQuest and Pleasure Island, I saw on ticketmania that there's a discounted admission ticket you can get for Pleasure Island that's about $16. Gets you into all the clubs but you don't get to stay for the nightly New Year's Party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter