Advance Member Screening of Moana

Wow! We saw preview on the Member Cruise and went to the star's presentation, it's going to be lots of fun for you!

Did you get an invitation via email? I really want to see this and it would be fun to see it with my DVC peeps. I received an invitation for Dr Strange but did not respond in enough time.

Did you get an invitation via email? I really want to see this and it would be fun to see it with my DVC peeps. I received an invitation for Dr Strange but did not respond in enough time.
Yes, I received an email yesterday for the screening that will be on Sunday. We live about 2 hours away from Anaheim, so we will have to get up super early to make the drive:)

We received an invite for Friday night at the Polynesian, but we can't go. We're going to MVMCP that night. Would have been fun!

We received an invite for Friday night at the Polynesian, but we can't go. We're going to MVMCP that night. Would have been fun!

We got the same invite and are also going to MVMCP so we can't attend either. This the second year in a row that they sent us a last minute invite to a special event that we can't attend; our schedule has been planned out for months. With limited MVMCP parties Thanksgiving week, I'm sure many DVC families are going to be attending that party also and will miss out on this. It is a nice thought to do the viewing though.

I didn't get an invite :(
And we're at WDW now

We didn't get the invite but we were staying at the Poly so we asked if there was a standby line (there was).

They are showing it for the next couple of nights. Our experience was we showed up at 7:15 and checked in with a standby line. DVC (of whomever organizes the event) know if there are a lot of no-shows by 7:30 and since they don't significantly overbook we got in with no problems.

We had a great time and there were plenty of open seats! Free popcorn and some Moana swag (kids activity books, etc).

One deal breaker for some people was that you are asked to check in your phones. One couple was quite upset as they had to have their phone for whatever reason so they left in quite a huff.

Anyways, great movie, fantastic setting for the movie (a movie with Pacific island characters shown at the Polynesian... Perfect!) and the kicker was that holiday wishes happened 10 minutes after the movie finished and they were beautiful.

We didn't get the invite but we were staying at the Poly so we asked if there was a standby line (there was).

They are showing it for the next couple of nights. Our experience was we showed up at 7:15 and checked in with a standby line. DVC (of whomever organizes the event) know if there are a lot of no-shows by 7:30 and since they don't significantly overbook we got in with no problems.

We had a great time and there were plenty of open seats! Free popcorn and some Moana swag (kids activity books, etc).

One deal breaker for some people was that you are asked to check in your phones. One couple was quite upset as they had to have their phone for whatever reason so they left in quite a huff.

Anyways, great movie, fantastic setting for the movie (a movie with Pacific island characters shown at the Polynesian... Perfect!) and the kicker was that holiday wishes happened 10 minutes after the movie finished and they were beautiful.
Good that you got in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter