• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults favorite rides & attractions

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Mine are :

ToT, Dinosaur, Philharmagic, Spaceship Earth, Star Tours, Haunted Mansion and Pirates.

My absolute favorite WAS Horizons. :( But that's gone now. :(

Curious to see what other "grown ups" like the best in the parks...

:)

Sheri

I love them all but my favourites are Philharmagic, Spaceship Earth, Space Mountain, Dinosaur, Beauty & the Beast, Voyage of Little Mermaid, and the Festival of Lion King! :sunny:

My DW and I like those you both have listed. I would also add RnRC and Kiliminjaro Safaris. We really love those as well.

Well, if past behavior is any judge of a favorite ride, then the Haunted Mansion is clearly my favorite. Going to WDW solo means never having to say you're sorry for going on the Haunted Mansion seven times in a row!

As a solo, I have most enjoyed Spaceship Earth and the Morocco and Japan pavilions, as well as the boats and monorail from the MK to the resorts (yes, I make a point of riding them just for fun!). I also love, but have never experienced alone, Space and Splash Mountains, Pirates, ToT, and RnRc. The Pangani trail at AK is great, too - I love the Asia theming as well as the animals.

Pirates of the Caribbean, Mickey's Philharmagic, Small World (I know), Peoplemover, Carousel of Progress, Beauty and the Beast, Great Movie Ride, Hanging out at the Living Seas and watching the dolphin/fish (could sit there for hours), watching people who are the best attraction at Disney. :)

Philharmagic was great!!! We also enjoyed Space Mountain and the Rockin Roller Coaster :cool1:

I love EVERYTHING, but my fave two at each park are: Mission:Space & Spaceship Earth, Tower of Terror & RnRC, Space Mountain & Haunted Mansion, Festival of the Lion King & Rafiki's Planet Watch.

But the best thing I like at each park is watching the people, especially the kids. (could sit & watch people for hours-eating some disney treat no doubt!) After that it is Mickey's philharmagic, RnRC,It's a bug's life, Haunted Mansion, Illuminations & Fantasmic! Deb

we love pirates, haunted mansion, tower of terror and rock and roller coaster, but after our upcoming trip, we may have to add mission space (haven't been on it yet)!

ToT and RnRC, I love thrill rides. I also love kilimanjaro safari. I love Illuminations and Fantasmic too.

Magic Kingdom:
Haunted Mansion (can ride this over and over and over again!!) :banana:
Philharmagic
Pooh
Peter Pan
Pirates
CoP
Buzz
TTA
Wishes
SpectroMagic

EPCOT:
Test Track (can ride this one, especially in the solo lane, over and over and over again!!) :cheer2:
Cranium Command
Body Wars
Ellen's
Honey I Shrunk
O' Canada
Illuminations

MGM:
Muppets
Great Movie Ride
Star Tours
Fantasmic

Animal Kingdom:
Killamanjaro
Lion King
Kali

GOOD THREAD ESMERALDAX!!!

My favorites:

MK:
Splash Mountain
Pooh's Grand Adventures
Peter Pan's Flight
Buzz Lightyear
Pirates of the Carribean

EPCOT:
Spaceship Earth
Maelstorm
El Tiempo Del Rio

AK:
Kilimanjaro Safari
Jungle Trek
Pangani Trail

MGM:
Great Movie Ride
Rock-N-Rollercoaster

I loved Horizons and World of Motion. Both of which are gone.
I still enjoy Epcot but not as much as I did in the past.

The rides I never miss no matter how long the line is are: Space Mountain, BTMR, PoTC, RnR coaster, Splash Mountain and my all time favorite, The Haunted Mansion. :smooth:

EPCOT:
Spaceship Earth
Living Seas (to say hi to my dolphin buddies)
Mission: Space
The Movie in France
-- And now I’m adding Soarin’

MGM:
Tower of Terror
Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
Beauty and the Beast Show
The Great Movie Ride
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

MAGIC KINGDOM:
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Buzz Lightyear’s
Mickey’s PhilHarmagic
Peter Pan
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean

ANIMAL KINGDOM:
Kilimanjaro Safari
Lion King
Maharajah Jungle Trek (to say hi to my bat buddies)

I really enjoy everything except for Drew Carey's Sounds Dangerous.

My favorite rides are:
ToT, RnR, Splash Mountain, HM, Kali River Rapids, Buzz.

Favorite attractions:
Segway Tour in EPCOT, DeVine, the manatees in the Living Seas, Mickey's Philharmagic, the Living Statues (please bring them back!), Bob "the Piano Man" Jackson at POR, the Voices of Liberty and the American Adventure.

There are a lot of good rides and attractions.

Magic Kingdom:
Philharmagic
Buzz
Wishes
SpectroMagic
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Railroad
Afternoon Princess shows in front of castle
Share a Dream Come True Parade
If only one choice: Princesses shows in front of the castle

EPCOT:
Test Track
Mission to Mars
Living Seas
Illuminations
If only one choice: Mission to Mars

MGM:
Muppets
Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Roll roller coaster
Star Tours
Fantasmic
Beauty & the Beast
Indiana Jones
Backlot tour
Xmas Osbourne Lights
Parades
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
If only one choice: Beauty & the Beast

Animal Kingdom:
Killamanjaro
Lion King
Kali
Dinasaur
Its tough to be a bug
If only one choice: Festival of the Lion King

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter