ADR Order?

blackwo1

Earning My Ears
I will be trying for the following ADRs in a couple weeks for a group of 8-12. Advice on the best order for these? What are the chances of getting Ohana 180 days out, should I switch to later in the week?

Saturday - Ohana dinner (8)
Sunday - Trattoria al Forno breakfast (8)
Monday - Sci Fi Lunch (8)
Tuesday - Cape May dinner (8)
Wednesday - Beaches n Cream dessert (lunch) (?)
Thursday - Garden Grill breakfast (12)
Via Napoli early dinner (12)
Friday- 50's Prime time café lunch or dinner (12)

Definitely Beaches and Cream first. I have yet to see a single reservation available for it and I check daily. Also Sci Fi. That has been my hardest one to get. I've been able to get a reservation for 2 on a couple of days, but I can't get the 3rd person in. Ohana is also hard, and I would definitely call about the GG for 12, especially if you are looking for PPO. Cape May is perhaps the easiest. I would try "trial runs" before the actual date. That is, pretend your 180 day mark is tomorrow and try for a reservation for 12 for any of the restaurants and see how successful you are. As I said, for such a large party, I would try calling. 6 am.

Adding: I just tried and was surprised at all I could find. Pretty much everything except Beaches and Cream and Garden Grill were available for parties of 12 and 8. Must not be a free dining time, lol.

Pretty much everything except Beaches and Cream

I see you're trying for B&C, were you aware its closed for refurb? Not sure when its scheduled to reopen or if it will ever be available for your trip.

I was looking in January. I wasn't sure when they will reopen. I'm not looking for my trip. Thank you though; I wasn't sure when the refurb will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter