ADP Live from Disney World

Why do guests wait so long to ride Spaceship Earth early in the morning when the can come back later at night and ride it as a walk-on? 45 minute wait!

24d06bda.jpg

Amateurs.....:rolleyes:

At the Boardwak. The Buskers are out.

24cc7d5f.jpg

7772da35.jpg

The best freebie at WDW.

6b47aff1.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to post! And thanks to your family for lending you to us while you do it.:thumbsup2

Just wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to post! And thanks to your family for lending you to us while you do it.:thumbsup2
It's really no problem. Takes very little time to post the pictures.

Have enjoyed all your post. We leave for the world in 32 days. Do you have all the answers to those questions about the Beatles? It would be fun to have my husband think I really know something.

Have enjoyed all your post. We leave for the world in 32 days. Do you have all the answers to those questions about the Beatles? It would be fun to have my husband think I really know something.
I'm not that big of a Beatles fan to know the answers, but I figured somebody would have fun trying. :)

Those pictures are great quality!!!
Thanks! I'm using the IPhone 3GS. I haven't upgraded to the 4 because I have a feeling the next release of IPhone will be later this fall.

My goodness! She doesn't look like she's having a good day! :eek:

Sayhello
Actually, she was very nice. :). Sometimes capturing a moment in time with a picture doesn't always do somebody justice.

I'm loving your trip updates! It makes me wish I were there but I'm living vicariously through you and your family.

Amanda

Good morning from the Wilderness Lodge.

21b78316.jpg

Duffy the Bear is everywhere!

1541b2f7.jpg

c321a88c.jpg

Thanks! I'm using the IPhone 3GS. I haven't upgraded to the 4 because I have a feeling the next release of IPhone will be later this fall.

They are always releasing something new, huh? I'm hoping that my iPod Touch's camera will take the same quality pictures. Thank you for posting these updates!! I love them!

Hi All,

We're at OIA after another fun trip. I'll have more thoughts after I reflect on everything. I picked up some material for future blogs and I'm looking forward to sharing it with you.

More to come. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter