ADP Live from Disney World

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
Hi All,

It's Spring Break and the weather stinks so we are heading south for a week.
Me - Aaron
DW - Kim
DD (11) - Anna - Happy Birthday! :cake:

There's a lot going on at Disney World right now. Walls and new projects abound! I'll be posting a lot of photos and small updates in this trip report. The photos will be up to the second in most cases as I'll have my IPhone with me and link them right to the site. So, you'll be seeing it at about the same time I'll be seeing it. :happytv:

Magic Kingdom -
Fantasyland Expansion
New Haunted Mansion Queue
New Town Hall Meet & Greet
New Bridge Leading into Adventureland

EPCOT -
Flower & Garden
Future World Plaza work
International Gateway Upgrades (different color facades)

Hollywood Studios -
New Disney Live Show
Star Tours Refurbishment
Exterior Refurbishment of the Tower of Terror
New Meet & Greet backdrops near the hat

Animal Kingdom -
Yeti?!? What's up with it?

Downtown Disney -
Lego Store Refurbishment
Hyperion Wharf

No "Foolin"....There's a lot going on at Disney World.

We are spending the week at Bay Lake Tower and 1 night at the Wilderness Lodge Villas because we couldn't get our last night at BLT. By the way, I'll check out the free Wi-Fi spots at the Contemporary and let you know how it's working out.

Some things we're looking forward to this trip are Mickey's Backyard BBQ over at Ft. Wilderness. We've never done it and I've always heard mixed reviews about it. It should be interesting to see how it works out. Anna's Birthday is this Sunday (4/3) and I've made a breakfast ADR for Chef Mickey's. We plan to spend that day at Hollywood Studios and at the Magic Kingdom. We also plan on relaxing a bit more than usual this trip; hopefully by the BLT pool. I also have a funny feeling we'll be running into some other DISers this trip :rolleyes1 :)

We leave early tomorrow morning. We should land in Orlando around 10:00AM. The weather forcast looks great next week so hopefully spending time at the pool and in the parks will be in abundance.

I'll be posting pictures and updates starting tomorrow afternoon once we arrive.

Much more to come! :)

Have a great trip, guys.

(And I'll give you five bucks to videotape yourselves doing the Disco Yeti song while in front of Everest).

Have fund Aaron.

Thanks for taking us along.

Disco Yeti! (I love it.)

Wow, I had no idea you were heading down there Aaron. Jealous!!! Have a great time, and say Hi to the family for me. :wave2:

Looking forward to reading your report Aaron.

...and perhaps participating in some of it! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading your report Aaron.

...and perhaps participating in some of it! :thumbsup2
I'll be in touch Jeff!

I've passed greeting to Kim and Anna from everyone. Thanks everybody!

I LOVE ADP live reports!! I feel your pain about Indiana weather right now. We've been on 'Spring Break' this week and it has been icky!!! Enjoy!

Aaron Live Trip Report!
th_smileegyptian.gif
Yay! My favorite!
th_smileegyptian.gif

What are they doing to the front of TOT?

Can't wait to hear about the new HM que!

Looking forward to the TR, Aaron, as always! Have a great time.

Happy Early Birthday to Anna! :bday: :cake:

And have a wonderful trip. :banana:

:banana: We love live ADP trips. :banana: My DS is the same age as your DD. Don't they grow up so fast?

Hope Anna has a magical Birthday!
Can't wait to read about your trip!!!!
If you happen to find yourself over at the Polynesian, I'd love to hear how the quiet pool rehab is going - we'll be there in two weeks.

Tammy

You know you're at Disney World when.....

143e3e60.jpg

bb3942f8.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter