Adding a day?

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
I"ve booked a room at ASMu with a code Disney sent to me. I just want to add a day to it. Can I do that on line? I see on the My Disney Experience there is a change reservation button. Will that work? I don't want to hit it and then mess everything up. Can I also add a guest this way? It won't put me over the occupancy limit.

I"ve booked a room at ASMu with a code Disney sent to me. I just want to add a day to it. Can I do that on line? I see on the My Disney Experience there is a change reservation button. Will that work? I don't want to hit it and then mess everything up. Can I also add a guest this way? It won't put me over the occupancy limit.

Yes, that is how I always change my reservation. There is a chance that the extra day may not be available with the discount for your selected room category. However, it will show you what is! It's easy to cancel out of if what it gives you is not available.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter