Adam and Katie's wedding PJ -10/2/2010 SBP/SCP need floral advice!!

Yes they will!!! :lmao: I just re-read your PJ and i'm glad i'm not the only one who wants something small and informal! I was alittle sad to cut out the attic but its good to know someone else will just be having a dinner at one of the resort restaurants :thumbsup2 I wanted to ask you... are you planning on wearing your gown to the dinner? And if you're doing the 10am like we want to and are having a dinner after what are you and your guests doing inbetween? I kind of feel bad not having some sort of activity in between ther ceremony and dinner :guilty:

And YES WE ARE USING RANDY!!!! He has been super sweet and his prices are amazing! I highly recommend him! we're getting him for 3 hours and a CD with the rights to all the pictures for such a good price! I almost died when he emailed me his price list! Plus i love his work, DF and I looked at his website for lke 2 hours one night. :surfweb:

I am still not totally sure yet about the dinner/meal plan. I'm thinking of just going somewhere for lunch, like River City Grill or maybe Yacht Club Gallery. If so, then I think we'll just meet up with them later (if we decide to do a DP). I think we'll just meet up with them later if it's a dinner also. So i can have a chance to relax in between and hang out with DF. I also want to have dinner in Epcot, so that will mean no dress. Otherwise I am definitely wearing my dress to the restaurant!

Yayy for Randy! He has my date available I am just waiting to hear from one other photographer on pricing and then I am going to fax him the reservation form! He is amazing to work with and said he would refund my money if I lose my date and he's already booked! So that's a huuuuge plus! :thumbsup2

I think the send-off was my idea, unless someone said it before me somewhere! But I'm flattered you decided to go with it! :)

I'll be following this report! I'm glad you got all your family situations figured out! Do the wedding you want to do!

I wouldn't sweat it. At least everyone laughed! And come on, it is either party a bit early or wait a whole six months... I bet they all would prefer their free food sooner. :thumbsup2

But hmm... I didn't think of it that way... maybe you can upgrade a hotel room! :rotfl:

Hey you sneaky girl!! I found you!! First of all I love everything...the new plan, the send off party, everything!! It sounds wonderful and just what you wanted!! We just met Randy last week and he was AWESOME! I can't wait to see our pics, but he was such a nice guy!!

Happy I could help :thumbsup2 Everyone needs to check out that link I posted. Their wedding was so cute and unique; and it looks straight out of a magazine. The fruit in vases/bowls as centerpieces is such a great/cheap idea and it looks fabulous.

The candy apple thing is a great idea too! Mmmmm.

Oh Katie I love those centerpieces!! The send-off party sounds like it's going to be fabulous!! Those centerpieces look fantastic! I love the glass vases with apples. Since it will be fall, you could also do mini-pumpkins...they fit with the a fall theme and the candy apples!

I fell behind. I didn't realize you started a new PJ! I am glad things got settled and you are getting the important things. I think the send off party is a perfect solution. I like that you are doing different theming for the party! Everything is looking great!

Ok so i've been throwing more and more ideas around in my head and here are some things i've come up with...

I was thinking about the candy apple wedding favor idea a bit more and i strangely remembered that i saw a cute recipe for a candy apple recently.... i opened up my kitchen cabinet that has all of my baking materials in it and low and behold an unopened container of chocolate funfetti frosting was staring at me.... on the back is a picture of a chocolate covered candy apple with the funfetti sprinkles all around it. :idea: I peeled the label off and read the instructions and it will be so much easier/cheaper/and cuter (i think) than to order them on line! One can of funfetti frosting makes 8 apples!! :woohoo: And since DF LOOOOOVES everything funfetti (as do it) i thought it would be a cute added touch! :thumbsup2

Ok so another thing that was really bothering me were the comments made at DF's aunt's party on sunday. :sad2: DF reminded me that we will eventually start getting some comments from my side soon enough so to get used to it. Although i had on my hater blockers :cool2: I still have this burning question of "why is this such a big deal?!?" I mean if we have the party they ONLY thing they will be missing out on is the "i do's" :confused3 So i kind of had an interesting thought.... what if we do the "rehersal" when everyone arrives to our house? We'll slap a random book in DF's Best friends hand and have him "officiant", i'll have my sisters standing up for me, and DF's brothers standing up for him. I mean if this will make everyone relax alittle bit why not? We'll obviously make sure everyone KNOWS this is only a REHERSAL and not the real thing but what are your thoughts on that?

I'm still planning on cutting a cake with DF so everyone can get that photo op, and depending on the feel of the party maybe throwing a bouquet and garter to get the full corny reception effect so why not throw in a quick "I do"?

ok, well i'm off to go try and get some work done... :surfweb: I'll talk to you all later!

Joining in on the new PJ! I loved that wedding on the think, it was awesome. I really like the send off idea, it's different, but I like it :thumbsup2 There are definitely a lot of things you can do with it. I'm glad you are a little less stressed and that everything worked out for you both.

Joining in on the new PJ! I loved that wedding on the think, it was awesome. I really like the send off idea, it's different, but I like it :thumbsup2 There are definitely a lot of things you can do with it. I'm glad you are a little less stressed and that everything worked out for you both.

Thanks! I have to say that i do feel much better now that we've figured things out. Every now and then i have a little bit of wedding envy but i also know that DF and I will make our wedding amazing no matter what. :goodvibes

I'm glad you like the idea of the send off party :thumbsup2

mmmmmm funfetti apples...YUM! I saw one bride on here found mickey sprinkles, if you could find those that could be a really cute touch!

Don't let the comments get to you, people that make comments like that are going to complain no matter what. And would his aunt really not give you any type of gift if she didn't attend the actual wedding? Family usually would give you a gift no matter what so I think she's complaining to complain. She also may have thought she was being funny and didn't mean anything bad by it at all.

You could definitely do the send off as a rehearsal if you wanted.

We just went to an at home reception this past weekend and it was really fun. They had a tent in the yard and hired a bartender and caterer and it really was a great time. So I'm sure your send-off party will be lots of fun too!

The only thing i would say is do you want to say your "I Do's" before the wedding?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter