Adam and Katie's wedding PJ -10/2/2010 SBP/SCP need floral advice!!

I didn't read your first PJ but I'll be joining in on your new one. I think what you've got planned sounds great.

(You've posted a couple of the same photo's twice)

Im so happy that you guys have everything sorted. Everyone can get in the way of weddings and they can become out of control. The sorting it out is hard, but you got through it!

No matter what you have or dont have, what you lost or what you gained, you will have an AMAZING wedding and as long as you and Adam are happy, that is all that matters.

Cant waitttt to read more hun!

Congrats on the 1 year to goooooo :banana:

I love the new ideas! Everything seems like it is coming together nicely. I have never eaten at Boma, but it looks awesome. I have heard raving reviews about it.

I have been right there with you with the family drama. :hug: My family is very anti-disney and my DH's family loves the place. I originally wanted to do our vr there, but my family wouldn't travel the hour and a half to go. My DH's family was willing to fly in and everything. Much more drama ensued. Money drama ensued as well. So we changed plans to make ourselves happy, but my family has been unrelenting. So we decided to have an at home reception to make everyone happy. But that is quickly turning into craziness as well! :confused3

I love the idea of a send off party! It makes perfect sense! I wish I had the thought a year ago to do this b/c it would have made my life easier. I don't have enough time to squeeze it in now, so I'll have to stick with the crazy family's version of an at home reception. :rotfl:

Good luck! I love SBP. I would have a difficult time between choosing SBP and the WP if I was an Escape bride.

:hug::hug::hug: I believe you'll end up with the perfect day!:cloud9:

Whew, so glad you got everything sorted out! That's how I feel almost every week! It seems like my plans just keep on changing and I can't even keep up with it!

That was actually my original date and time at SBP, so you picked a good one! :thumbsup2 We're shooting for 10/12/10 at 10am now, so no worries! :goodvibes

Looking forward to all your plans, consider me subscribed!popcorn::

Whew, so glad you got everything sorted out! That's how I feel almost every week! It seems like my plans just keep on changing and I can't even keep up with it!

That was actually my original date and time at SBP, so you picked a good one! :thumbsup2 We're shooting for 10/12/10 at 10am now, so no worries! :goodvibes

Looking forward to all your plans, consider me subscribed!popcorn::

Hey Karen! Great minds think alike i guess! :thumbsup2

I know how you feel about things changing over and over again... it gets really overwhelming :sad2:

Hopfully with our weddings so close we'll be able to keep each other sane! :hug:

Why don't you say something like:

Celebrate with us a magical begining to the union of Adam and Katie...

Hmm... this is difficult. I'm working on it.

On our joyful wedding day, we'll begin a brand new life.
So we ask our family and friends to send us off before we become husband and wife.

Hey Karen! Great minds think alike i guess! :thumbsup2

I know how you feel about things changing over and over again... it gets really overwhelming :sad2:

Hopfully with our weddings so close we'll be able to keep each other sane! :hug:

Yesss! :hug::hug::hug: Lots of hugs will be needed! :goodvibes

Are you using Randy?

I posted this in your home reception thread, but will repost here:

The magic is just beginning... (Or "Our fairytale is just beginning...")

You're invited to the
local celebration to help send-off
Bride and Groom
on date & location

before they wed
at Walt Disney World Resort (Or "in Lake Buena Vista, Florida")
on date​

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter