Accepted!!!!!

Congratulations, fathomsbelow and ckrisie!!! :cool1:

Congrats to those who got accepted yesterday! Good luck to those who hope to get it today! I didn't interview until Feb 2nd so I'm probably at least a week away from getting anything...boooo haha! Anyways good luck!!!!

Awww, Justine! I am sure you will get yours this week :). Who is your recruiter? Perhaps they have a lot of applicants in their section and are bogged down.

I had Jannah! Christy may just be really really busy right now. I know it's hard, but you can do it! Just a few more days, I'm sure.

Congratulations to those who have recieved their letters!!:goodvibes

I'm still waiting on mine but probably have about another week!!

pixiedust: ...But hopefully sooner

And Johnny Depp at one of the parks...now THAT would be a dream come true!pirate:

I have Jannah too, but I didn't get anything today either. Oh well. I was really excited too. =(

Hopefully tomorrow.... hopefully by the end of this week.

I am new here but have been lurking for a while, but did any interview with Kathleen? She told me that she couldn't say yes or no, but my chances were very high. I so hope I get accepted.

I am new here but have been lurking for a while, but did any interview with Kathleen? She told me that she couldn't say yes or no, but my chances were very high. I so hope I get accepted.

When did you interview? Be sure to let us know when you find out! That does sound good though! I so hope I get accepted too. Yesterday it hit me that I may not and I got very sad...I'm kind of so excited about it and just really want it so Ill be so disappointed if I don't get accepted. Good luck to you!

Hi guys, I'm new here but have been following the CP threads very closely. I'm from PR and today I had my Presentation and interview, the curious thing is that they offer me the position of attractions on the spot, been a Disney Freak of course I accepted. But still, I find it weird that all of you on the states have to go through the phone interview protocol and instead I had it after the interview. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and hope you all get accepted.:dance3: :cool1:

Hi guys, I'm new here but have been following the CP threads very closely. I'm from PR and today I had my Presentation and interview, the curious thing is that they offer me the position of attractions on the spot, been a Disney Freak of course I accepted. But still, I find it weird that all of you on the states have to go through the phone interview protocol and instead I had it after the interview. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and hope you all get accepted.:dance3: :cool1:

PR = Puerto Rico? I didn't know they had presentations outside of the states themselves... but yay, congratulations!!!!!! what attractions do you want to work in?

PR = Puerto Rico? I didn't know they had presentations outside of the states themselves... but yay, congratulations!!!!!! what attractions do you want to work in?

Yep, that's right. I would like to work on Spaceship Earth, Carousel of Progress or Space Mountain. However, I think they'll put me on Test Track, since most of the questions were related to it.

I find it weird that all of you on the states have to go through the phone interview protocol and instead I had it after the interview.

Your school is probably another exception rather than the standard rule. They test a bunch of stuff all of the time to see what works and what doesn't. this sounds like it is one of those tests since nothing on the official site remotely resembles the process you described.

Congratulations! It is SOP for them to interview and offer on the spot in PR, for some reason. My guess is that it takes more logistical planning, so they want PR students to have more time to prepare. They did that last Fall with some professional internships that wound up being cancelled for those of us in the States. The PR students were VERY lucky to have had their offers made early.

I got my letter todayyy!
I was so excited :)
I'm doing the fall advantage program in merchandisingg.

Let me know if you're doing the same thing!

I got my letter todayyy!

Horray and Congrats!!!!:wizard:

Hello! And I have not got my letter yet but my second choice was Merchandise so my guess is that is what I will be doing!:)

I got my letter todayyy!

..your mail comes very late. :lmao:
But yay! Congratulations! It seems like everyone's been Fall Advantage.... I hope more arrive today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter