? About CS

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
If you use a CS credit for breakfast at a resort food court what can you get for drinks? Is orange juice an option? Thanks!

This is a sticky subject. When we went on our last trip the DDP was somewhat new. One CM would say one thing and the next would say another. I'm not sure if they've worked out the kinks yet on it. Maybe someone who has been more recently could help w/ that. But I was able to get OJ, Milk, Coffee, soda, or tea on our DDP. I really only had one problem w/ a CM. Long story short I used a whole CS credit for a SIDE (side mind you 3 strips of bacon worth $1.89 on the menu) of bacon.

We just got back thursday, and yes we got orange juice every breakfast with our cs.

We were able to get anything on the drink area for breakfast. DD had a BIG jug of chocolate milk everymorning, drank half and we put the other half in the fridge for her bedtime snack. (All rules are off during vacation.) One morning I had a red poweraid type drink. They had milk, juice boxes, o.j., etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter