ABD Backstage Magic 2/20 - 2/25/11 *** Close to Selling Out***

Say hello to Michael from the rest of the ABD 1.0 alumni {wave}

Ask Michael if he's heard any news about Jamie ....

Michael says Jamie is doing fine, he is scheduled to return back to the States this week (I think he said this week, or last week - not sure which it was a busy greeting).

Heather from ABD 1.0 is here also, I will make sure we pass your greetings along to her and all of the Podcast crew.

Our new guide for this trip, Christian, already seems to be a blast. I got the chance to sit with him at dinner last night and really enjoyed getting to know him better.

He and Michael work very well together, looking forward to our first full day of the adventure.

Michael says Jamie is doing fine, he is scheduled to return back to the States this week (I think he said this week, or last week - not sure which it was a busy greeting).

Heather from ABD 1.0 is here also, I will make sure we pass your greetings along to her and all of the Podcast crew.

Our new guide for this trip, Christian, already sells to be a blast. I got the chance to sit with him at dinner last night and really enjoyed getting to know him better.

He and Michael work very well together, looking forward to our first full day of the adventure.

Christian was shadowing Kristin and Diana on our trip in August! He was a great guy and we had a blast getting to know him! Tell him Kim, Tom and Matt from his August trip say hi!!!!

Hi ABDers! I'm coming over from the July thread to wish you all a super trip! That is great news about Jamie; thanks for passing that info along! You are in excellent hands with Michael. He was our guide last July; he was awesome! Please tell him hello :wave: from Jeff and Stacy in NY!

Hope everyone is having a great time and can't wait to hear all the great details when you get back! :goodvibes

Congrats on meeting Dick VanDyke at lunch - how cool is that!!!:woohoo:

Christian was in-training on my tour last August and what a sweetie he is (has a great smile). Please tell him that Mary and Carol (the mother & daughter team :) ) said hello.

Mary

This morning was our farewell breakfast, ending our ABD Adventure.

Absolutely a fantastic time - great people, new friends and old, the best tour guides (Michael and Christian) with World of Color last night!

I hope you all had an amazing week! I have been thinking about you! I can't wait to see pictures! :)

AMAZING!!!!

The weather was a bit chilly, but what a week.

Michael and Christian were wonderful.

Lots of laughs and some wonderful touching moments.

Hard to believe the week went so fast.

Thank you to all of my fellow Adventurers...for sharing your vacation and your lives with me.

It was weird getting up this morning and realizing that we werent going to be having breakfast together.

I miss you all already.

What an awesome trip!!!

I loved that we got to see and do some new stuff this time - ABD manages to tweak each trip so that it's never the samw adventure twice.

We had a load of laughs and great fun - and some tears. I'm sure we'll talk all about it on next weeks show.

A very special thank you to everyone for participating in my Birthday Gift. It was a very nice surprise - I certainly wasn't expecting that!!! And thank you to Lindsay for orchestrating the whole thing and putting together this very cool and funny book for me. It's a little scary how well you listen to the show and all the dumb stuff I say :thumbsup2

Thanks again to everyone and thanks for a wonderful trip!!!

Who's still around this morning??

Frank and Cathy are still here, though we are not on the parks.

Plan to enjoy the resort and DTD, do some shopping, pack souvenirs to ship FEDEX.

Had dinner last night with a bunch of our fellow adventurers at Napa Rose.

What a great way to end a great week.

On way to LAX and home. Had a blast this week but totally exhausted...need a vacation from my vacation! Hope everyone left enjoys the rest of their time and safe travels home to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter