ABCs of Disney - Altered Rolodex Swap! ALL POSTAL 6/11! Enjoy!

The only thing that concerns me is that maria34p said she was overnighting earlier this week and I do not have anything from her :(

Yea, I'm glad my cards made it on time!! I mailed them last Friday, but with the USPS, you never know! Can't wait to see them all! Have a great weekend everyone!

Buffy, I got your Fedex package this morning. Thanks!

Still on the lookout for KatDisney's and maria34's. USPS has not arrived yet for the day.

Buffy, I got your Fedex package this morning. Thanks!

Still on the lookout for KatDisney's and maria34's. USPS has not arrived yet for the day.

mine didn't arrive? They should have been there saturday :headache:

This is a business address so no mail received on Saturday. Anything due in on Saturday would be received in today's mail -- which has not arrived yet.

Oops Shauna... I missed ya... no, I haven't received yours either. It'll probably be in today's mail.

Dreamer & Wisher -- I don't think your stamps arrived. I would have received it weeks ago, right?

As of when I left work this afternoon, no new mail had shown up :(

I think I mentioned, either when I emailed everyone or at some point in the past, that priority mail no longer means 2-3 days... the post office doesn't guarantee the 2-3 day thing and lately it seems like most priority mail takes a week to reach me (including local mail!).

That is so crazy, Joy! I send Priority stuff to Deb and it only takes 3 days. I can't believe you still haven't received the Priority package I mailed last week when you are in the same town!

Darn Post Office!!!! :confused:

I'm certain it should show up today. I don't see why it wouldn't. The gal that sorts the mail is getting tired of me stalking her, lol.

I'm certain it should show up today. I don't see why it wouldn't. The gal that sorts the mail is getting tired of me stalking her, lol.

lol :rotfl: I hope mine show up today as well. jenny got the swap I mailed to her on saturday same time as I mailed this one.

yIPPIE! I did revise mine since I heard some people have the spinning rolodex holders. SO they aren't as fancy on the sides

OK, I goofed... I went to the post office yesterday at 5:15 thinking they closed at 5:30 like the one near my work... NOT SO!!!! :scared1: They closed at 5:00... I am soooooooo sorry... Please don't hate me!!! I was going to overnight these things to you and you would have had them today... now you won't have them until tomorrow. I am really holding progress up now. So please be on the lookout for them and again I am sorry. I am going at lunch to mail, so I will not miss the mailman!!!!!

Mine are overnight postal now!!!! Here is the Tracking Number

EB 476327940 US

I sent Express mail go to www.usps.com to track.
I also signed and checked the box for no signature required.

Cross your fingers!!!!

I am officially an idiot! I just sat down to work on my Girl Scout Service Unit stuff and found my rolodex swap envelope stuffed between my two binders. :eek: I must have swept it up with my GS stuff last week. I shipped several ebay packages on Thursday and thought this was one of them.

I'm dropping them off at Joy's tonight. I'm so sorry!!!!!! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter