ABCs of Disney - Altered Rolodex Swap! ALL POSTAL 6/11! Enjoy!

I mailed mine today, Joy, priority mail with Delivery Confirmation.

I need to ask a favor.......Could you please return my swaps in the box I mailed them in. It's a small priority box, about the size of a video tape. It costs the same as mailing a priority envelope. I have problems with items being damaged when they're sent or delivered in the priority envelopes.

Thanks so much, and thanks for hosting!

It's a small priority box, about the size of a video tape. It costs the same as mailing a priority envelope. I have problems with items being damaged when they're sent or delivered in the priority envelopes.
It costs the same?? I've actually been worried about mailing mine in the envelope and then getting everyone's back in an envelope!!

It costs the same?? I've actually been worried about mailing mine in the envelope and then getting everyone's back in an envelope!!

Yes, the box was very light and it took the minimum priority postage which is $4.60. I added Delivery Confirmation to it, but I don't need that for return postage.

My mail carrier, and all the substitutes are just too lazy to bring the priority envelopes to the door and they stuff it in the box, mutiliating everything. Actually, if I pick the envie up at the PO, it's in the same mutilated condition. Just not worth taking the chance....some would be ruined for sure.

I mailed mine today, Joy, priority mail with Delivery Confirmation.

I need to ask a favor.......Could you please return my swaps in the box I mailed them in. It's a small priority box, about the size of a video tape. It costs the same as mailing a priority envelope. I have problems with items being damaged when they're sent or delivered in the priority envelopes.

Thanks so much, and thanks for hosting!

I think I have some of those boxes around -- I've got a case of each size in the garage.... Not a problem!

Mine will be a tad bit late as well. I just haven't had time to finsih them completly I am hoping to mail tomorrow.

Okay, I just went through what I have received thus far....

Dreamer & Wisher - I found a $4.05 stamp in your package, but no additional postage... did you include?

Did someone here need my paypal address? It's edwards96@gmail.com (no credit cards, please).

Please PM or post here if you have any special shipping instructions-- otherwise, they will be shipped back in flat rate priority envelopes. I will pack them so they're as flat as possible.

Still waiting on 10 people -- if they arrive by this weekend, then everything should be shipped back on Monday. If anything is late, it might be delayed by a week since I don't have much time to swap during the work week, and I don't want to mess anything up by swapping halfway and stopping to wait and finish.

Thanks!!

I forgot to include the additional postage so I mailed it to you in a small manilla envelope. There was also a little package of stickers in there for you. I hope it didn't get lost in the mail.

I think I have some of those boxes around -- I've got a case of each size in the garage.... Not a problem!

Joy, you can use the box I shipped it in if it doesn't tear apart too much when you open it...sometimes that adhesive strip on the box is pretty hard to open, though. Thanks so much!!

Please feel free to reuse my box too. Those little boxes should cost the same since they will weigh close to not much as the envelopes and be much safer in the mail. Don't want Olie's antenna to get bent. ;)

Hi Joy !!

Mine got mailed out yesterday - which would be Tuesday -- they should be there tommorow !!

Thanks for hosting ! I hope that I did okay

Hi Joy- Just checked my delivery confirmation and it said mine were delivered this morning, 5/31/07. Did you get it?

I mailed it out the day after I mailed my rolodex cards. I guess you didn't get it??

I can send you some more stamps if you didn't get it, just let me know.:flower3:

Mine are in the mail I sent them priority you should have them I hope by Saturday.

Okay, I received 6 boxes yesterday right before I left work so I didn't have a chance to review and update. I'll do that right now.

This mailing address is my work addy so if anything is due to arrive on Saturday, I won't get it until Monday :( Hopefully I'll get everything before I leave today.

I'm so relieved!! I see from the first post that ours got there yesterday! :yay: I'm glad to see that the post office came through with 2 day delivery instead of a full week this time! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter