ABBF's double stroller prices are lowest.

SnowBound

Brrrrrrrrrrrr
I posted this as an answer on a different thread, but this was such a savings I thought it should be one on it's own:

I did some comparison pricing and this is what I found out:

Orlando Strollers double jogger for the week: $85

Magic Strollers double jogger for the week $79

A Baby's Best Friend double jogger for the week $70

ABBF has been recommended here for years, which I can personally do as well.
Their strollers from personal experience are roomy, comfy, CLEAN (steam-cleaned!), and easy to use.

Highly recommended even before the ginormous savings!

Hope this helps everyone.

:goodvibes

Yes but ABBF doesn't have the City Series. It has a traditional double which isnt' as easy to push and a double jogger with the far out front single front wheel... I may be wrong but I'm not sure the jogger is actually permitted in the parks. We own one of the City Series and its amazing! I would pay more to rent one from MagicStrollers or Orlando Stroller Rental.

Why would their strollers not be permitted in the parks? I have seen the traditional jogging strollers in the parks many times. I am sure that many people will find the OP helpful. Strollers are a personal preference.

The OP is correct along with twinboysmom: ABBF's double joggers are most certainly allowed in the parks. As a matter of fact, on our last visit (May 2010) we saw more ABBF double joggers than any one else's.

The price probably has something to do with it, but I have always found their model very easy to manuever and appeared to have much more room per child, and more storage. I don't think they would carry it if it wasn't popular. ;)

The better price is just icing!

:lovestruc

ABBF does have a lower price as the jogger they offer is the Safari Instep. It's not a bad stroller but it is much bulkier when collapsed than the BJ City Mini series, mainly due to its wheels, and the sunshade doesn't provide nearly the same amount of coverage.

For $10 more I'd go with BJ City Mini for the week but as a PP said, strollers are very much a personal preference. :goodvibes

Sorry. I thought I had read somewhere that no single front wheel jogger strollers were permitted because of the tripping hazard... I said I may be wrong.

I have no problems with ABBF. I've heard great things about them ... I just posted my opinion that the City Series is an easier stroller to manoeuver and that's worth the higher price for me... might not be for everyone.

Another vote for ABBF. We have used them a lot in the past, initially due to all the high praise on this board.

We have used their Safari double jogger and found it to be everything we needed and more: CLEAN, easy to fold, comfortable (I was told), and really easy to steer through crowds and around things.

I did not find it heavy when folded. Actually, it was a lot lighter than I first imagined it would be. We had no issue walking through every doorway there was, and no trouble on/off the transportation.

Someone mentioned the canopy, but this one was nice. There is only so much shade you can manage with the Florida sun anyway.

I would gladly save the $15.00 and rent this again.

:thumbsup2

I feel like the orlandostrollerrentals BJ strollers are better for slightly bigger kids. Last trip my 2 were just over 100 lbs combined and were fine in the citi classic from OSR. The trip before they were 96 and did great in the citimini. A friend of mine has an instep jogger and I don't find it as easy to maneuver a larger sized kid as the BJ. (Before any flames about my kids sizes, they both have special needs and require a stroller in the parks- until they're a bit bigger and use a w/c anyway). Anyway, not badmouthing ABBF at all, but sharing my experience w/ different strollers. YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter